What I've Learned in a Month of MAPping

2»

Comments

• SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075

So..I do not think anything  EPITOMIZES Reactive Desire than this statement in an email from my Beautiful Bride!   I made the mistake of bringing up some things I was thinking or wanted to try.. needless to say Big Mistake, anyway over that Stupid Stupid thinking I could Talk about it..(How dumb right..lol)  Anyway this it TEXTBOOK

"My desires are sudden and I share them as they occur although they do not usually occur unless you are around.  Hence the surprise attire changes when I leave the bathroom at night or the surprise sexy photo in the mornings.  But generally, my desire is on a back burner unless you are around."

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Angeline
  • LothbrokLothbrok vaSilver Member Posts: 310

I alway make it a point to initiate when I know I will more than likely get a hard no just so I can io and keep frame. Think of it as a chance to practice io and frame and u will be surprised how many times she will say yes.  If she says no who care because if u don't ask you have a 100% chance of getting nothing.

How are your drive byes?  Are u adding a little cocky?  Also u doing more house hold choirs is a ft.  This was one for me as well so I feel for u.  When you confront her be sure to keep frame and eye contact.  Think boss talking to employee who has been late for work two days in a row.  Hold ur ground and don't apologize for how you feel.

I would start small with the bed room dominance.  I started by holding her hands over her head in missionary.  Also just tell her what position u want her in.  'I want u on ur hands and knees' or on your back with your legs spread'.  Hand on the back of the neck is also a really good way to show dominance while she is on top.

Remember the ultimate goal of sex is to make yourself feel good first and her second. Your bond and she is a bond girl.

I was in the same boat as you and was really surprised at how my wife responded.   Now I just throw a pillow on the floor and say I want you on your knees here and go to town. 

Also why are u afraid of your wife getting pissed?  So what not like she is going to yell and scream at u at worst she says she doesn't like it.  Well now you know what not to do and you move on to the next thing.  She won't like everything maybe at best 30% of stuff will work but as long as you keep plugging and mapping you thing will get better.  

Don't rush and keep working hard and post if u have questions l.