The "Shit I Say" Thread!!

Comments

• redheaded_womanredheaded_woman USASilver Member Posts: 4,739
    edited March 2014
    This is a combo IOI/ Shit I Say.

Standing in line at a counter service restaurant yesterday, the man behind me says completely out of the blue "I don't know who's next, but I know I'm after you."

Well, thanks Captain Obvious, yes, you are after me. But also, it's crystal clear that there is a Man. In. Front. Of. Me.

I turn back to him and said "Yeah, that guy is next".

Him: "Well, you're a redhead and I know better than to make you mad!"

Me: "Clearly, you have experience with redheads." /:)
    "Fuck yesterday, make tomorrow awesome." - Tennee
    [Deleted User]PirouetteJoannanewredpillrecruit
  • redheaded_womanredheaded_woman USASilver Member Posts: 4,739
    @Chief_TC said:

@redheaded_woman

That guy needs some serious work on his game.

LOL

I was traveling for work and it was a McDonald's in absolute middle-of-nowhere no-cell-service Indiana.

So, maybe it wasn't an IOI....maybe he was actually just excited there was a stranger in town!!

I really don't think he caught my snark when I said he must have experience with redheads...he went on to tell me about his redheaded 2 yr old niece and her temper. 8-|
    "Fuck yesterday, make tomorrow awesome." - Tennee
    [Deleted User]Joanna[Deleted User]
  • Britguy68Britguy68 CanadaSilver Member Posts: 2,063
    @Chief_TC‌ you can tell your son that Uranus was originally called George when it was first discovered, true story...Google it! (Geeky astronomer here).
    "And a man....a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
    [Deleted User]TemplarPurple
  • TemplarTemplar WashingtonSilver Member Posts: 3,371
    so it was "George's Anus" instead of "YourAnus"?
    newredpillrecruitAngeline[Deleted User]AdamBecker
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    edited March 2014
    Templar said:

so it was "George's Anus" instead of "YourAnus"?

I don't think it's positive OR productive to talk about @George's anus. :-O
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    [Deleted User]PhoenixDownredheaded_womanPurple
    Claire?? I think I know that name!

• MariaMaria EuropeCategory Moderator** Posts: 5,323
    Mandrill said:
    @Chief_TC said:
    Son: Do you know Uranus"....

Me, speaking quicker than thinking..."I know Mommies."

I have to think you meant "Mommy's", otherwise I'd be asking why you know about the anuses of women who have had children.
    Grammar Nazi Alert!

_____________________________________________________________________________
    If you want us to be unapologetically feminine, be unapologetically masculine.
    JoannaAngeline[Deleted User]
  • Mr_BrownMr_Brown east coastSilver Member Posts: 3,636
    edited March 2014
    @Purple‌ I'll try the "open sesame" line tonight!
    Been an uphill battle, both ways, in three feet of snow, with newspapers for shoes, but I'm a better man for it!
    Purple

"Failure To Launch" = the low point of mine and my wife's attempt to make some new "Couple Friends" after we moved back to my hometown.   We went out with two other couples who all voted to see this movie (we wanted to see V For Vendetta).  After sitting through that mess we decided maybe we should just have our own friends individually.

Yeah, I remember there's that old football commentator guys naked butt in one scene. And there were a few funny moments with zoey deschanel and the bird. But bleh on the movie in general. Sarah Jessica Parker. That's her name. Just remembered. Anyway. Y'all talk now.
    chick flick blah blah blah chick flick blah blah blah???? ;)
    Mr_BrownAlphaBelle
  • bigred0721bigred0721 Austin TXSilver Member Posts: 125
    "Failure To Launch" = the low point of mine and my wife's attempt to make some new "Couple Friends" after we moved back to my hometown.   We went out with two other couples who all voted to see this movie (we wanted to see V For Vendetta).  After sitting through that mess we decided maybe we should just have our own friends individually.

Yeah, I remember there's that old football commentator guys naked butt in one scene. And there were a few funny moments with zoey deschanel and the bird. But bleh on the movie in general. Sarah Jessica Parker. That's her name. Just remembered. Anyway. Y'all talk now.

That "old football commentator" is Terry Bradshaw who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers and won 4 Superbowls in 6 years. He is one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL. It's said when living legends get turned into "old football comentators".

You want it, You take it, You pay the price
    The Boss
    Angeline[Deleted User]