Doesn't MMSL only benefit men?

1235»

Comments

• CyrilFiggisCyrilFiggis UKSilver Member Posts: 157
    Just wanted to check something. These naked sammiches are all part of the deal right? Because if I don't get some then I am gonna be onto Amazon asking for my money back.

For what it's worth I don't think @BallsyWoman was a troll. I think there was a reason she was surfing a site about how to fix marriage problems. But maybe was just a little too proud to admit anything was wrong in her perfect world.
    The_DudeMasterOfTheUniverseAngelineIceMan
  • The_DudeThe_Dude Hollywood Star LanesGold Men Posts: 4,583

Just wanted to check something. These naked sammiches are all part of the deal right? Because if I don't get some then I am gonna be onto Amazon asking for my money back.

For what it's worth I don't think @BallsyWoman was a troll. I think there was a reason she was surfing a site about how to fix marriage problems. But maybe was just a little too proud to admit anything was wrong in her perfect world.
    I agree. I kinda doubt she's out reading marriage blogs purely for the intelectual challenge.
    [Deleted User]NomadRedPillLearning
  • sf64sf64 Střední Evropa na chvíliSilver Member Posts: 1,997
    Cookies? Baked by an attractive woman at the office? Sign me up

Note - If you a FO with a Lazy Bear or Low-T husband, ignore everything I say. It probably doesn't apply
    "As he works on his MAP, he's going to do things that piss you off. He has to."  - Steu2817
    "In a world of Alpha's there is no peace for anyone.....welcome to Somalia enjoy your stay" - Highlander2

PurpleAngeline
  • Mr_BrownMr_Brown east coastSilver Member Posts: 3,636
    How come no one picked up on the fact that she was HD and her Hubby was LD?? She's got issues and needs help!

Dangerously Monogamous to the rescue!?!?
    Been an uphill battle, both ways, in three feet of snow, with newspapers for shoes, but I'm a better man for it!
    The_Dudenewredpillrecruit
  • RebuildingHusbandRebuildingHusband Southern USASilver Member Posts: 1,953
    Reborn said:
    And that dissonance is the thing she came here to work on.  How to bring herself together. 
    The hamster is strong in this one.
    give a shit and try, or go be miserable by yourself - AlphaBelle
    Reborn