Soft Initiating leads to shit test?

12346»

Comments

• KattKatt USASilver Member Posts: 4,554
    @newredpillrecruit‌ ^^^^^ That was what I was wrestling a bit with upthread but I think I'm feeling better about it today. If I was giving the silver platter pussy treatment to some dude without a job who was playing xbox all day and collecting his unemployment check, or who wasn't treating me well, or was the "lazy bear" type, I would think that a lot more problematic than giving it to the generally awesome Mr. Katt. If he was not holding up his end well, then I would be rewarding behaviors that I should be discouraging, and that would be trouble.
    newredpillrecruitKathrynthegreatMiddleManScarlet
  • SalukiSaluki United StatesSilver Member Posts: 649
    edited March 2014
    The hard (manly, whatever) initiation thing confuses me greatly.  The only time it ever works for me is when she is ovulating.  Otherwise she denigrates the "caveman" and shuts it down.

The times I have removed her clothing without a Feminist Agreement to Engage in Sexual Relations (signed and notarized), she reacts as if I stranger had just tried to molest her.  (BTW she considers 'feminist' an insult)

She tells me she wants beta romance stuff instead.

I can OI the alpha-initiation-rejections, but she really does get pissed.
    "Why chase a girl that doesn't want to get caught?" - Don Draper
    "As long as you can get it up, I'll want it in." - Mrs. Saluki, just before marriage
    "I said that?!" - Mrs. Saluki 20 years later