What do you apreciate about your spouse?

Comments

• TalktomeTalktome USASilver Member Posts: 54
    Cutest green eyes and smackable butt. Goes out of his way to help those he cares about. Gives fantastic back rubs and butt massages. Makes the best cheesecake and sandwiches ever. Cute when he sleeps. Loves to smuggle. Loves to sleep and snuggle. Ambitious at work. Determined, for example, working out regularly.
    BlueWolf
  • TalktomeTalktome USASilver Member Posts: 54

Affectionate in a boyish kind of way. He has a "serious" personality, but when he's affectionate, it's like he's a sweet teenage boy . It varies depending on how much stress he's under, but it helps with libido for sure.

BlueWolf
  • ch102081ch102081 United StatesGold Men Posts: 1,042
    I appreciate how my wife takes charge of finding all the best deals for clothes for our children and also how she works at saving us money through couponing. 

When things are going well i love how she is vulnerable and affectionate.   Little things like telling she misses me or is looking forward to hanging out with me at night.   Our dumb playful texting throughout the day.   

I appreciate how much she cares about keeping the house clean and just being a good SAHM in general.  After hearing horror stories about other moms I really appreciate her. 
    MrsJonCallmeCatBlueWolf
  • JellyBeanJellyBean Sunny SoCalGold Women Posts: 5,054
    I have a habit of losing things. Where are my keys? Where is my book? Where is that thing I need to return to the store? I go into a crazy trying-to-find-the-thing frenzy. It makes me nuts and makes me kind of hate myself, but Hunky Love Man is totally cool about it. Sometimes he helps me look for the thing. Usually he just smiles and tells me I'm adorable when I am looking for the lost thing. 

This week the kids and I have been sick. We are also in the middle of a home project -- painting the kitchen cabinets -- that has our kitchen in a state of disarray. GE is working hard to finish the kitchen so I can put it back together and restore my zen state. 

AND yesterday my car had a problem so he took it to the shop to get it fixed. He takes care of all the car stuff. 

He isn't a hearts and flowers kind of guy but when he makes sure my car is safe it makes me feel loved. :heart_eyes: 
    Enneagram type 9w1
    KattBlueWolf
  • Tiger_LilyTiger_Lily Silver Member Posts: 772
    Had a tire blowout on my way to work, and DH turned right around and came to find me in his big truck and changed my tire.  Made me feel all warm and protected.  

Didn't grumble a bit, either.  "I'm on my way," and he was.

and yes, he's an engineer, too.
    SallyManderMrsJonBlueWolf
  • markmark new yorkMember Posts: 127
    Great cook, cares about others and helps them, very organized, stuck with our marriage when things got rough, and great boobs.

MrsJonBlueWolf
  • forestleafforestleaf At the farmGold Women Posts: 1,703
    Older thread here, but I thought I'd add my two cents (good thread, @MrsJon!).

I love how my husband has worked so hard on himself for us and for him, and how he is always striving to be a better person.  I love how he had so little (not just financially but in every way) when we met and has built such a wonderful life with me.  I love how he is so wonderful with our kids and is an equal parent to me, and our kids adore him.  I love how much he tries to make me happy and feel good physically.  I love how he straightens me out when I get crazy.  I love the changes he's made in himself and how hot he looks now.  :)  And most of all, I love how much he loves me.  I'm a lucky girl.
    MrsJonredheaded_womanBourneAgainBlueWolf