What do you apreciate about your spouse?

13»

Comments

• dalefdalef Silver Member Posts: 1,963
    My wife keeps asking for breakfast in bed; I tell her she needs to stay in bed.  She is always the first one up and about.
    LouiseBlueWolf
  • LouiseLouise EnglandSilver Member Posts: 1,622
    dalef said:
    My wife keeps asking for breakfast in bed; I tell her she needs to stay in bed.  She is always the first one up and about.
    that's why i would never ask for breakfast in bed, i'm usually up 2-3 hours before everyone else, I 'd get too hungry waiting.
    AvalinetteMrsJon
  • growingafamilygrowingafamily chicagoSilver Member Posts: 1,841
    I normally can get up when he is going to work but he sometimes goes to the gym before work and I am not getting up then. So I was hungry and he was getting up. Honestly I would have been ok with just a string cheese like I asked for but he went all out.
    MrsJon
  • CountryDudeCountryDude ThailandMember Posts: 115
    Her love for gardening with me.

Her innocent sense of humour.

Her cooking.

Her good-hearted nature.

Her ass.

Her radiant smile that could light up a busy Bangkok street as she walked towards me. Never seen anything like it, actually.

Her work ethic.

That unique sex position she invented, I think

Her strategies to get the most out of buffets.

CallmeCatMrsJonBlueWolf
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    My H is patient,  and he smokes the best food in the world everyone loves it, he is very protective of his family. He is always helpful when I need help with something and takes great care of me when I am sick. He helps anyone that needs help with anything. He is a keeper after 31 years for sure!
    MrsJonBlueWolf
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @CountryDude and I am curious about this position 
  • fredlessfredless Silver Member Posts: 2,842
    BJTC on a regular basis.
    Healthy Dinner prep for most of the week every Sunday.
    MrsJonBlueWolf