Wife ambivalent about monogamy

167891012»

Comments

• markymapomarkymapo Silver Member Posts: 542
    @mixnmatch‌ yeah, he needs to come on here fast. Thing is, if your friends wife is not giving him sex and all these woman are on him a lot something tells me he may have dip his toe in the forbidden fruit a few times. I'd love to read your friends triage.
  • Im_a_ManIm_a_Man CanadaSilver Member Posts: 878
    I've only known one reason why a women is willing to run down her husband to me. She's itching for some fun.
    IceManmixnmatchTemplar
  • mixnmatchmixnmatch CaliforniaSilver Member Posts: 497
    edited April 2014
    markymapo said:
    @mixnmatch‌ yeah, he needs to come on here fast. Thing is, if your friends wife is not giving him sex and all these woman are on him a lot something tells me he may have dip his toe in the forbidden fruit a few times. I'd love to read your friends triage.
    He does need to get here fast.  He just doesn't see the light yet because all these super hot women are after him and he thinks he can just "talk" to his wife about sex.

Here is his triage:

Beta but alpha in real world.  Super good shape, awesome job, SAHM, Sex was crazy now 1-2 a month, no elephant, loose frame because his wife constantly ST him and he fails.  

He is really lucky compared to when I started because he already is in shape and has all of his structural stuff in order.  The issue for him is beta, looses frame constantly because he isn't OI, and fails STs constantly.  

No he hasn't stepped out that I know of but he is getting close.
  • AlphaGuyAlphaGuy USASilver Member Posts: 313
    I think you guys would be surprised at home many really good looking men and women are not getting the sex they want when they are married. They fall into the same trap many of us did thinking they knew the rules of marriage. Many guys are alpha in the business world, but when the get home the turn into beta schlubs... Give him a copy of MMSL tomorrow!
    TenneemixnmatchPandaBear7
  • RebornReborn LondonGold Men Posts: 2,987
    AlphaGuy said:

I think you guys would be surprised at home many really good looking men and women are not getting the sex they want when they are married.

Yes, plenty of us on here
    Enneagram type 5 w6. 
    If I offer lots of advice, it's probably really me giving advice to myself. That always seems to happen. 
    SignorePillolaRossaCrashaxe