FOs: Facebook PDA - yea or nay?

2»

Comments

• TPokeTPoke OklahomaSilver Member Posts: 711
    These Facebook example posts are pure beta. Beta builds comfort and security. Alpha builds attraction.

Therefore if these guys are laid like tile rock stars, CEOs, pirates or any other type who trends towards over the top assholery then this would be helpful to his relationship. (beta mix is needed for LTR).

More likely the average guy is going off common advice found everywhere (Love Languages, etc) to go all out beta to improve things. Therefore his response is... you're such a nice hubby VCLANG.
    [Deleted User]Angeline
  • SerenitySerenity Senior Moderator** Posts: 11,358
    edited April 2014
  • mrsozzymrsozzy texasGold Women Posts: 1,950
    I like the occasional fb pda as an affirmation of coupledom.

What I can't stand is women who post only about their kids, ignoring their husbands, or who say on fb how much more they love their kids than their husbands. Yes, I actually saw someone say this. X(
    [Deleted User]RicoGuitarslinger
  • EightbitEightbit DruidiaGold Men Posts: 2,410
    Does posting links to videos like this one on her page count as pda?

Insert witty, insightful signature here.
  • mook_zmook_z Gold Men Posts: 1,267
    Eightbit said:
    Ah, you read the same newsletter I do.
    "you ... are right." - DaddyOh
    PhoenixDownEightbit[Deleted User]
  • PirouettePirouette Somewhere, USAGold Women Posts: 1,539
    mook_z said:

Eightbit said:

Ah, you read the same newsletter I do.

Yeah, real freaking funny. It's all fun and games until your mother sees it. GAH! X_X
    AngelinePhoenixDownWinter
  • Joskin_NoddJoskin_Nodd AshwanSilver Member Posts: 4,045
    @Elaine: "In my experience the lovely dovey facebook couples are the ones in the most trouble."

They are certainly the ones where the guys are getting the least sex. They are also the one's where the woman, and often the guy, too, as a simultaneously private message talk going on with someone not their spouse. "Wow, I love my hubby. He's so sweet. And he's bringing me home flowers! Okay, anyway, old alpha boyfriend, tell me again how you use to think about bending me over and fucking me like a dirty little whore? "

"There are no right biscuits." – Mandrill

Elaine[Deleted User]