Hemorrhoids, ewww!!!!

2»

Comments

• PupPup Silver Member Posts: 346
    possibly worst pain i've ever felt, or damn close to it...yeah, worst. I'm not touching anything right now.  There's gauze there.  I don't think tylenol 3 has enough kick to fix this pain...
    holy shit!  Would this thing have gone away by itself....there's no way this pain is better!!!!!
  • RebuildingHusbandRebuildingHusband Southern USASilver Member Posts: 1,953

I'm guessing that googling that term would not be smart...

In your position, I'd be shooting whiskey.  But that doesn't mix with Tylenol.  So don't do that.

give a shit and try, or go be miserable by yourself - AlphaBelle
    maprunnr65355
    edited April 2014
    still getting worse.............could have lived with it how it was..................omg.  called dr office they said take a second tylenol 3.  did it.  still gettign more intense.  Sorry to make this a pain thread...but OMG.  Just me lying in bed moaning/yelling out in pain...

take care of your asses people....omg...
    :((

Update, seems like the second tylenol 3 is taking the edge off...can finally breath again.  Body feels all warm and tingly...it sure would be nice to pass out.  I told wife how I am doing and she said she would come home from work to bring me something and check on me and then go back to work.  Sometimes feeling the beta comfort kind of love is really nice too, (vs just focusing on her attraction to me/sex)
  • maprunnr65355maprunnr65355 FloridaSilver Member Posts: 760
    Hope you feel better @Pup. This can be really really tough.
    Pup
  • spartacusspartacus Spartacus is everywhereSilver Member Posts: 178
    @PUP. Pull it together man! Your making the "men can't handle childbirth pain" way too easy!

I do hope you feel better though. ;)
    PupRoses
    edited April 2014
    @Spartacus We can handle it, we just don't have to.  I think it's the density of nerve endings in that area that makes it so awful. 

Thanks for kind words.  Tylenol 3 kicked in really good about 45 minutes after I took the second one.  :)  Much better now.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to be up for going to the ballgame with family tomorrow night, or the amusement park Saturday.  Doc said I'd be fine, but I really doubt it.  It sucks too, because I didn't get to go with them last year either and they had so much fun.  (Hershey Park, by the way...)