Ladies and gentlemen how would you rate your first experience having intercourse?

RockstarRockstar Bottom of a bottle of Peach Nehi, TexasSilver Member Posts: 280
A. Better than you even imagined
B. As good as everyone made it out to be
C. What's the big deal?
D. Other

@Katt said in another thread: "I was 19 when I met my husband and he was my first PIV partner so I didn't bring much to the table as far as sexual expertise or knowledge. He was 7 years older and had prior partners ( idk the #) I had operated under the assumption that PIV was going to be magic , that by the sheer act of his royal erection entering my golden vagina, I would be transported into hyperspace."

My first time was a major letdown too. And the 2nd and the 3rd and ... That's another story but basically I've never had hang ups like sex is dirty or save it for marriage or body issues etc. I masturbated a lot too, starting in early elementary school. I was kinda shy though and always had stage fright like for school plays, sports and whatnot.

But based on what I'd learned about sex from movies and magazines and friends, I thought PIV was gonna be incredibly awesome in a way that blew MB out of the water. I was excited about it though a little nervous of course.

My first was at 15 and it remained a non event until I was like 30. I'm really curious what other ladies' first experience/first few was like. And the fellas too for comparison.

I get a little grumpy sometimes when I think about how easy sex is for guys sensation wise compared to girls. It keeps getting better for me tho so I'm optimistic overall :)
xo

I have 3 and 13 year old girls, married 20+ years to an awesome husband just past midlife crisis who's battling lowT with shots and I have major ADD. We are in a much better place these days mostly thanks to this community. Thanks all!

Reason I'm here: to better understand the general workings of the male mind and help husbands and wives by providing insight from a mostly sane female perspective. 

Comments

• growingafamilygrowingafamily chicagoSilver Member Posts: 1,841
    I did wait for marriage and my first experience was pleasant but not mind blowing. I mean, we waited for everything, so even just spending the night together was huge, let alone getting naked and all that. I won't say "what's the big deal?" because I knew orgasm was a thing and it didn't happen and I figured it was on the list of learning as we go eventual experiences. I enjoyed it enough that we did it some 2-5x/day for the first couple months anyway (minus that time I thought I had a UTI so we abstained unnecessarily for like 2 weeks for health reasons) but finally had my first orgasm like 2-ish months in (again, I assume it would have been sooner if not for that abstaining). I think it probably worked out well this way because I am VERY self-conscious and watching my husband let go and, uh, make weird faces and noises, made me realize that he couldn't possibly judge me for anything I did, so I was able to let go that first time it finally happened. We both remember that as well as we remember our actual first time.
    RockstarKatt[Deleted User]
  • LouiseLouise EnglandSilver Member Posts: 1,622
    C. it was okay, but not as marvellous as i had been led to believe by the torrid bodice rippers I read as a teenager. I did like it better as time went on though.
    Rockstarshibari
  • AngelaAngela Silver Member Posts: 592
    It was wonderful. I was much too young, and in hindsight, it would have been better to have waited till I had the maturity to handle that sort of relationship, but the experience itself was everything I hoped and more.
    Rockstar
  • KattKatt USASilver Member Posts: 4,554
    From a physical enjoyment standpoint, mostly like C. We had oral experiences together previously but first PIV together was our wedding night (he had prior partners, i didnt) It was very emotionally charged, but physically slightly uncomfortable for me and no orgasm during PIV (he gave me one via oral during foreplay. As I mentioned elsewhere I had in my mind thought it would be magical fireworks simply by the act of insertion LOL.

Obviously it got more physically enjoyable over time and now it's my favorite pastime ;)
    Rockstar
  • RedfordRedford The Great White NorthSilver Member Posts: 679
    It was meh. Not horrible, but nothing to write home about. I was 17, I think. Not very experienced partner. Subsequent partners were equally blah.

But then, when I was 19, my now husband pretty much blew my mind. :D
    OlddogRockstarshibari
  • PupPup Silver Member Posts: 346
    @Mandrill I forgot everything you wrote...the last second of that video clip about made me piss myself!  :)
    Joskin_NoddRockstar
  • PupPup Silver Member Posts: 346
    Mine was C, Meh...However, I was 20, and paranoid...It was at least a few attempts before I felt comfortable enough with the idea to get it up enough to make it happen.  On her grandparents couch...with her grandfather watching TV  right down the hall...he came out to take a piss while we were in the middle of it.  I can't tell you if it was good or not.  I had been Fapping for years, so an O was nothing new...I was probably just relieved to be having it inside a girl.  :)
    RockstarAngelineshibari
  • Frank_LondonFrank_London in transitSilver Member Posts: 1,853
    I was drunk. But it was nice and she was sweet.
  • SallyManderSallyMander Silver Member Posts: 2,087
    Hmm. Somewhat accidental (but, if you're both naked and rolling around in bed, what do you expect?). Brief, and it was the first time for both of us, but it held great promise. "Please sir, I'd like some more!" The great thing about not knowing what to do is not knowing what not to do too.
    RockstarJoskin_Nodd
  • FrizFriz FloridaSilver Member Posts: 633
    D. Other

Very quick.

Rockstar
  • RicoRico ArribaSilver Member Posts: 1,284
    edited May 2014
    C.  

Wedding night, 1 AM after a 5 hour long reception (yeah...) and a 5 AM flight to Antigua the next morning.  So neither one of us were really raring to go. 
  • RockstarRockstar Bottom of a bottle of Peach Nehi, TexasSilver Member Posts: 280
    Interesting. More variety in the responses than I'd imagined!. Thanks y'all.

I have 3 and 13 year old girls, married 20+ years to an awesome husband just past midlife crisis who's battling lowT with shots and I have major ADD. We are in a much better place these days mostly thanks to this community. Thanks all!

Reason I'm here: to better understand the general workings of the male mind and help husbands and wives by providing insight from a mostly sane female perspective. 

• hanielhaniel Silver Member Posts: 1,493
    I couldn't stop smiling for three days so i'd rate it 10/10 although the girl was like 6/10 (i dumped her two months later). it was my final step away from christianity and i was walking on the clouds from then on out.

• SignorePillolaRossaSignorePillolaRossa mid atlantic usaSilver Member Posts: 4,079
    my story is complex (in my intro thread)

in some ways it was the equivalent of life going from black-and-white to technicolor like when dorothy wakes up in oz - it felt so good in a physical way that could not even compare to any other sexual experience (HJ/BJ) - being 'inside' her felt intimate in a way i couldnt have predicted

in other ways it was just a relief

in other ways it was an emotional letdown because i had an expectation that it would be a shared / common experience and it was clear that it didnt mean the same to her as it did to me

in other ways it had a tinge of embarrassment / shame because it was medically assisted - i felt like i really didnt get the job done like a man

complicated
    Sr. PR

============================
    sapere aude

Fuck Culture. Live your life - Beatrice
    ============================
  • AchillesAchilles Silver Member Posts: 73
    It was really meh.  I had a ONS with a girl I picked up less than an hour before.  First time through was a couple of minutes long.  Second round was longer, but still not even close to what I had built up in my mind.

At least I had gotten past the first time jitters.

Now, first time with my FO...that rocked my world in ways that no one had ever come remotely close to.
    Rockstar
  • Joskin_NoddJoskin_Nodd AshwanSilver Member Posts: 4,045
    First time was with my future wife, it was lame. Second time was better. Third was good, but it was months before it was mind blowing. Had no idea what I was doing in bed or out of it, so . . . could have been much worse all around. ;) 

"There are no right biscuits." – Mandrill