Ladies and gentlemen how would you rate your first experience having intercourse?

Comments

• RapunzelRapunzel Very High TowerSilver Member Posts: 1,503
    :-q We were both teens, I was way underwhelmed to say the least. Took me a good 2-3 years to learn how to enjoy sex, make known what felt good to me etc.

When the going gets tough apply lipstick.

The universe doesn't give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions. ~ Steve Maraboli

RockstarPirouetteAngeline
  • MiddleManMiddleMan Chicago BurbsSilver Member Posts: 1,898
    I was 19, and I was already very down on myself because I was the only person I knew who was still a virgin. I was almost through my freshman year of college and it didn't seem like it was ever going to happen. Finally, there was a girl from a neighboring women-only college who threw herself at me enough that I knew it was finally going to happen.

It wasn't a great experience. She was a smoker and was way more experienced than I was. (She wanted to involve "a little bit of pain" - I said "If it's all the same to you, let's not.") I had no interest in pursuing a relationship with her- I was too blue-pill beta to want a woman that forward; I was intimidated by her. But more than anything, I was glad I wasn't a virgin anymore.
  • SouthPawSouthPaw Central NJSilver Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2014
    D.  Very quick. L-)

We had been performing oral on each other for a week or two before we moved on to sex.  I had never used a condom before and as such was not used to putting one on or feeling it on me.  Being all nervous and amped up I damn near came while unrolling the damn thing, then from the feeling of it compressing my penis*.  Then I couldn't have lasted 10 seconds inside her.  Fortunately I'm good with my tongue.

It got better, and really the only reason that relationship lasted as long as it did was that she was horny.  She was ugly and boring otherwise.  I'm now thankful that she wasn't a swallower - I might have never worked up the self respect to leave otherwise! @-)

*(I ejaculate faster from pressure/tightness than the fun slippy-slidey feelings, even though that sensation doesn't feel nearly as good - I'm weird, I know... but this is why I really don't care for anal that much and a huge part of the reason I still fucking hate condoms!)

ETA: I was 22, she was 23 and I was her 2nd
    Joskin_NoddAngelineshibari
  • Joskin_NoddJoskin_Nodd AshwanSilver Member Posts: 4,045
    @SouthPaw: "I'm now thankful that she wasn't a swallower - "

And, after she had you, the swallowing would have stopped immediately. And forever. Ask me how I know. 

"There are no right biscuits." – Mandrill

SouthPawMongrel
  • SouthPawSouthPaw Central NJSilver Member Posts: 62
    @SouthPaw: "I'm now thankful that she wasn't a swallower - "

And, after she had you, the swallowing would have stopped immediately. And forever. Ask me how I know. 
    The same way I do?
    Joskin_Nodd
  • Joskin_NoddJoskin_Nodd AshwanSilver Member Posts: 4,045
    @SouthPaw: "The same way I do?"

That's the way!

"There are no right biscuits." – Mandrill

MiddleMan
  • growingafamilygrowingafamily chicagoSilver Member Posts: 1,841
    Chief_TC said:
    Many of these stories talk about, going and getting the condom, or putting it on, etc...

Am I the only idiot on here that has never used one?
    No, my husband has never either. But then I'm his first/only partner and we waited for marriage, so...
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • MongrelMongrel Pennsylvania, USASilver Member Posts: 1,869
    True first time is best forgotten, and mostly is. Let's just say I was seduced by a married pig of a woman and plied with alcohol but went through with it because I was tired of being a virgin. I actually don't count it as my first time.

The one I do count was in a parked car, in the woods, with a willing girlfriend and was much better, but I still had no clue what I was doing. I did keep dating/fucking her though, and she had a ripping PIV orgasm one night when we'd been having sex literally for hours (I did at least learn dick control). I remember being above her and looking down and thinking, "Damn! I did that!". :D

I later had a lot of sweet, lovey-dovey sex with a girl I was in love with. Still sorry that one didn't work out.

My first BJ experience was with a girl I dated and we went camping with a bunch of friends. I had been having sex with her for awhile but frankly was tired of the relationship being just sex (yes, I realize now I was a moron) so was trying to go the weekend without doing the deed. Well, once she placed my dick in her mouth that idea went out the window. BJTC and she swallowed. It's fairly shocking I didn't stick with her, but she wasn't exactly dripping with personality.  Still, my love of BJ's I credit to her talents.

Though I had partners that had sex with me a lot, it was never very adventuresome. Only after getting married and trying to keep things fresh did I discover all the wonderful variations there are to sex. My DW is a willing partner in trying new things, generally.
    "If you're not happy with your life, you've got to identify why, and do something about it." -- Mandrill
    "Treating her like a princess didn't make me a prince, it made me a servant."
    Link to triage questions:  http://marriedmansexlife.com/triage-your-relationship-and-the-911-er-category/

• Want2bFOWant2bFO Sultry SouthSilver Member Posts: 699

<3 Ok dont laugh. I didnt know cocks got bigger. I knew it got hard but not that it grew! Can you imagine my surprise? I was really young . I almost chickened out but I took mercy on him. Not fair to let him finally get so close and then back out.  He loved it but for me it hurt like hell. Second time it didnt hurt but the OMG that I had expected did not happen. I believed there was something wrong with me. I didnt do it again for awhile. 

Then I got myself a new BF . Sex with him was wham-bang-wila-kazam. The earth moved, the heavens parted and the angels sang so I married him.

"Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because like in the game of chess the Queen always protects her King" author unknown.    ( but you have to be the King first)

"I could die for you. But I wouldn't and couldn't live for you" Ayn Rand

[Deleted User]
  • PersephonePersephone Northeast USSilver Member Posts: 565

I was 15, he was 17. We had been dating for a while. I had no prior experience, but since he seemed to know what he was doing, I let him take the lead. At some point I decided that I might as well just go ahead and lose my virginity to him. It was a good relationship, we cared about each other, had been together almost a year by then (a decade in teen years), etc. And then it turned weird. He wanted to do it, but he didn't want to. He was conflicted in some way and I couldn't figure it out. Tbh, I didn't try that hard. (In general my philosophy is that the answers present themselves at the appointed time. My stressing about it won't speed up the cosmic clock, lol.)

Anyway, we did it and it was terrible. Worse, he started acting weird and clingy. I didn't know what was going on but it seemed serious, like he needed a moment to work some things out. So I broke up with him. (Not as cold as it sounds, I just didn't know what to do. It was beyond my ken.)

And then he changed religions. His friends jokingly blamed me for 'breaking' him. I felt bad.

Disillusioned by the entire experience, I placed the lid firmly back on the cookie jar for a year and then he and I did it again. It was better.

And then he asked me to marry him. I declined.

Honestly, I'm still confused by this. Maybe a captain can explain??

btw, the new smileys suck.

• LordVaderLordVader VirginiaSilver Member Posts: 360

A. Better than you even imagined
    B. As good as everyone made it out to be
    C. What's the big deal?
    D. Other

@Katt said in another thread: "I was 19 when I met my husband and he was my first PIV partner so I didn't bring much to the table as far as sexual expertise or knowledge. He was 7 years older and had prior partners ( idk the #) I had operated under the assumption that PIV was going to be magic , that by the sheer act of his royal erection entering my golden vagina, I would be transported into hyperspace."

My first time was a major letdown too. And the 2nd and the 3rd and ... That's another story but basically I've never had hang ups like sex is dirty or save it for marriage or body issues etc. I masturbated a lot too, starting in early elementary school. I was kinda shy though and always had stage fright like for school plays, sports and whatnot.

But based on what I'd learned about sex from movies and magazines and friends, I thought PIV was gonna be incredibly awesome in a way that blew MB out of the water. I was excited about it though a little nervous of course.

My first was at 15 and it remained a non event until I was like 30. I'm really curious what other ladies' first experience/first few was like. And the fellas too for comparison.

I get a little grumpy sometimes when I think about how easy sex is for guys sensation wise compared to girls. It keeps getting better for me tho so I'm optimistic overall :)
    xo

Going to blow big gaping holes in the theory that the guys will have it easy. My first time? D - Other. The only reason it wasn't soul-crushing is because my partner, the woman I ended up marrying, was damn near an angel about it.

I was... 33? Almost, a few months shy of my birthday. My last serious girlfriend had been 10 years prior, while I was in the Navy; she ended up visiting prospective in-laws in a town I've never had relatives in just after I got back from a short deployment - found this out from her mother. Didn't take it well, though I remember being glad (well afterwards, that is) that I only ever got to second base with her. I had just recently started seeing a woman I knew, a member of a costuming fan club I was in, caught the worst case of the flu I've ever had as a result of spending time with her and her daughter at a convention (7 at the time, and just would not be talked into going home, for some reason!). It was maybe a few weeks since we'd more or less formalized or relationship; we spent all day making out down on the couch in her rec room, and her hands started wandering more freely. Before things really got going, I told her something along the lines of, "If we're about to do what I think we're about to do, this is my first time." She didn't seem at all put off by the prospect of breaking in a 32 year old virgin, and I was obviously excited, so full speed ahead, right?

Yeah, no. The spirit was quite willing, but I don't know if I even ever hit full hardness before wilting. Certainly was depressing, holding a willing - eager! - naked woman in my arms and getting no response downstairs. Crushing would be a better word, actually. Like some final proof the universe had it in for me - I finally found someone to love, who wanted to have sex with me, and now I CAN'T?!? Honestly, that was more than I could take at that point; I broke down crying, honestly believing that I'd never have sex, ever. Didn't matter that I'd just been through one of the worst illnesses of my life and had severely lessened physical capacity; didn't matter that as a result of my own romantic and sexual history (or lack thereof), I'd put SO MUCH into this going right after all this time and so put myself under enormous psychological pressure; didn't even matter that she'd gone ahead and stuffed me inside, so I wasn't a virgin anymore anyways ("Just a technicality!"). She did not reject me, didn't even seem to look down on me at all for that, and we ended up completing things much more satisfactorily the next week. Even then, as you'd expect, my technique was terrible and I finished way too fast - thank God she orgasms very easily.

But yeah, that first time? I WISH I could forget it! My first time sucked, by any possible standards, and not in a good way.

Things have gotten much better since then. Most of our first year together ended up being pretty spectacular, and after several years of drifting apart (during which we got married!), this past 6 months or so we have really started to revive that relationship. We're still not having sex as much as we were that first year, but the one-to-several-times per week that we are doing it, we're doing it better than we did then, and we've... well, it's probably not putting it too strongly to say that we've fallen back in love with each other. For which I give all due thanks to my coach @Athol_Kay. Yeah, I did the work on the MAP, but I needed someone to show me how to read and apply the thing first. Going to be working on that for the rest of my life, but that's the way it's supposed to be anyways.

So, guys have it easy? Not necessarily.
  • markmark new yorkMember Posts: 127
    We were both virgins, and it was wonderful.  We were very much in love, and very passionate.  As I slid myself in, it was surprising how wet and warm, and soft and smooth her pussy was.  Coming was fantastic.  It made us feel so warm and close, we just couldn't get enough of each other the whole evening.  Not just the sex, but the overwhelming feeling of love and togetherness.  Much great sex has followed, but none was quite as special as that first time, the first time we gave ourselves to each other.  It was almost magical.          
  • georgegeorge Silver Member Posts: 1,514
    Waited till I found the girl I'd want to marry.  She didn't know that but that was my personal thing.  I know, not so normal.  But I'm wired that way.  With that settled in my mind, and so much waiting, it was awesome.  None of the complications that come later - kids, work, mismatched drives, worries about how anyone looks.  No worries about what happens the next day.  Except, you know, what happened the next day.  Awesome.  (And yeah, I married her)
  • IrishGypsyIrishGypsy UKSilver Member Posts: 407
    Mine was with my assistant manager when I was 17 (she was 9 years older). 100% grateful as I learned ALOT from her and it boosted my confidence 1000% (and in time for uni too  >:) ).
    UnBetaMe
  • beribbonedberibboned caMember Posts: 359
    D. About what I expected/wanted for the time. I had big plans for when I turned 18. I was 16 and he was 18. For months prior we had oral and stuff I explained liking. He was vanilla but cared for me a lot and took what I wanted very seriously and kindly. He'd had sex with two previous girlfriends. The first time it hurt but I liked that! The sex was good between us and we had a good friendship too. My husband teases that I must have put that boy's heart ina blender but I think we both did all right by each other.
    Also Good Job and keep it up @Rockstar !   
    Rockstar
  • RockstarRockstar Bottom of a bottle of Peach Nehi, TexasSilver Member Posts: 280
    @beribboned thank you very much!

I have 3 and 13 year old girls, married 20+ years to an awesome husband just past midlife crisis who's battling lowT with shots and I have major ADD. We are in a much better place these days mostly thanks to this community. Thanks all!

Reason I'm here: to better understand the general workings of the male mind and help husbands and wives by providing insight from a mostly sane female perspective.