Ladies and gentlemen how would you rate your first experience having intercourse?

Comments

• RockstarRockstar Bottom of a bottle of Peach Nehi, TexasSilver Member Posts: 280
    I started to lol but I had to awesome because that's awesome lol

I have 3 and 13 year old girls, married 20+ years to an awesome husband just past midlife crisis who's battling lowT with shots and I have major ADD. We are in a much better place these days mostly thanks to this community. Thanks all!

Reason I'm here: to better understand the general workings of the male mind and help husbands and wives by providing insight from a mostly sane female perspective. 

Tennee
  • Husband3point0Husband3point0 Gold Men Posts: 3,294
    I don't remember. It was pretty long ago. 

Not like older than this thread long ago, but still pretty far back in the annals of history...
    RockstarAngelineShepard
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    Huh huh..huh huh...you said 'annal'
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    RockstarJellyBeanamblrgirl
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    Both virgins at 16. It was not great at all.  
    I'd give it a D-   We did it twice after dating for 3 months.  Then I dropped her.  

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

Rockstar
  • mrsthingmrsthing New YorkMember Posts: 258
    I was raped at a young age, but my first sex (b/c rape is not sex) that I consented to I was 19.  My boyfriend was older and went out of his way to make it special and romantic for me.  He did however, pressure me a fair amount and neither my body nor mind was ready.  It hurt horribly and I did not like it at all.

I didn't have my first good experience with PIV until I was in my mid 20s - always hurt so much.  But I was 26 or so and I had been dating a nice guy for a little while. He came love one day spontaneously, started fooling around, and I knew he would want to have sex.  I was terrified - do I tell him it will hurt?  Do I tell him I'm scared?  He didn't pressure me and I knew that if I told him to stop he would be fine. In the end,  I decided to try, it definitely didn't hurt and I even had an orgasm.  He even told me after that I was really good at it, and as we dated for several years he always told me that sex between us was so amazing (it wasn't always amazing for me but it was definitely sometimes and all the time it didn't hurt me). That was a great experience!
    RockstarIvy
  • HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    Mine was about as good as two 19 year old sex-positive geeky virgins can make it.

In other words:
    • we didn't expect the Earth to move, and it didn't
    • we both knew things would get better with practice —  and they did
    • he came, I didn't, and didn't expect to
    • we were both eager to try again.
    This was the only sex partner I didn't marry ... and given my history with husbands (and his life with his wife), maybe I should have.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
    RockstarTennee
  • RockstarRockstar Bottom of a bottle of Peach Nehi, TexasSilver Member Posts: 280
    @HildaCorners I sure wish I knew what you two knew back then!  I'm curious where you got the idea/info that it wasn't going to be orgasmic and out of this world for you especially. According to the movies I'd seen, I was expecting a trip to the moon lol

I have 3 and 13 year old girls, married 20+ years to an awesome husband just past midlife crisis who's battling lowT with shots and I have major ADD. We are in a much better place these days mostly thanks to this community. Thanks all!

Reason I'm here: to better understand the general workings of the male mind and help husbands and wives by providing insight from a mostly sane female perspective. 

• HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    Rockstar said:
    @HildaCorners I sure wish I knew what you two knew back then!  I'm curious where you got the idea/info that it wasn't going to be orgasmic and out of this world for you especially. According to the movies I'd seen, I was expecting a trip to the moon lol
    I don't remember ... I'm an old lady and that was a long time ago! >:)

More seriously, this was in the mid 1970s, when there were still lots of hippies :) The info was out there, and I guess I read it (I read everything). Remember, this was at the beginning of the media sex explosion (sex was not discussed on TV) and before AIDS.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
    Rockstar
    @HildaCorners lol!  Thx
    Yeah I have tried to imagine what sex would be like waaaay back in the day. Like little house on the prairie days. I imagine it could be a lot more awesome if we didn't have ideas preprogrammed in our minds and just went on pure instinct. 

Maybe ... but instinct can lead to boring vanilla.

And being clueless can mean ... a lot of things.

Knowledge is good, if it doesn't come with a lot of moralistic baggage. (but it too often does)

RockstarCharlieamblrgirl
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    "instinct can lead to boring vanilla"
    ... speaking of moralistic baggage. Where does the urge to experiment and try wacky shit come from?
    Boredom.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    ScarletRockstarTennee
  • dalefdalef Silver Member Posts: 1,963

I was 33 and she was a divorcee a week shy of her 33rd birthday. I was going to stay at her condo after we went to a New Year's Party at a bar. After we got back to her place, she told me that if I didn't fuck her, she would kick me out. Mad love to her for an hour or so (I'd been practicing with my pillow for over a decade). Woke up thinking it was good; she acted like she wished it had never happened. Flew her out to Utah (going for a Masters there) and I got one HJ. That first time was the only time she didn't complain about not having an orgasm. So overall about the worst possible.

Rockstar
  • Dipuc4LifeDipuc4Life Member Posts: 10
    My First first time was a complete and utter failure. Being a Virgin I did not know that virgins could be so tight so I never got it in and felt like a failure, blue balls, etc. Too much pressure man, wanting it to be good for her, not wanting to cum early, wondering if I was big enough. Yeah some guys overthink things. My Second first time went a little better. Same Girl. She broke out a huge chunk of ice and teased me with it to break the tension. That was awesome of her. I think I lasted all of 25 seconds ... and I was finally able to get it over with. It wasn't until two or three girlfriends later that it finally clicked and started having fun rather than failing because of fear of failure.
    Rockstar
  • zookzook melbourneMember Posts: 333
    My first was amazing. I was 16 she was 15.

We had a long distance relationship/ pen pals during high school and caught up every few weeks.... As a result there was a lot of build up and petting and teasing, as well as erotic stories in the letters and then emails.

It was on my aunt and uncles lounge room floor of all places, being so nervous I lasted forever and we came together.

After that we shagged liked rabbits, for a few years and explored nearly everything... She gave me quite a taste for squirters, big bottomed girls and risky sex. Unfortantly we both grew up and drifted apart.
    Rockstar