Is there a term for a male Alpha Widow?

2»

Comments

• ScarletScarlet Category Moderator** Posts: 7,542
    @Metamorph  The MAP process will lead you to a better life, but it does not guarantee a specific outcome.  Your husband may never get his shit together.  You have no control over that, so you need to control what you can, which is getting your own shit together. 
    Speak your truth. 
  • stillasamountainstillasamountain CT, USASilver Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2015
    Scarlet said:
    @Metamorph  The MAP process will lead you to a better life, but it does not guarantee a specific outcome.  Your husband may never get his shit together.  You have no control over that, so you need to control what you can, which is getting your own shit together. 
    Another concise gem. I'm wondering if a few of the punchier aphorisms from @Scarlet @Angeline @Tiger and the rest of the gang couldn't be stickied somewhere as a Newb FAQ?

“She was 3/4 perfection and 1/4 broken glass.”

• ScarletScarlet Category Moderator** Posts: 7,542
    @stillasamounain Thank you, but it is not my idea.  It is just my crude repeating of what Athol has always said. 
    Speak your truth. 
    [Deleted User]
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    Scarlet said:
    Another concise gem. I'm wondering if a few of these from @Scarlet @Angeline @Tiger and the rest of the gang couldn't be stickied somewhere as a Newb FAQ?

"Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    ScarletJellyBean[Deleted User]Betterman
  • dalefdalef Silver Member Posts: 1,963
    edited February 2015
    I've had several women feel that I lost my attraction to them,, not because I lost attraction to them, but because I felt rejected by them. I had very strong OI when they rejected me (or I thought they did). [Well trained in OI by my mother]