Lap Dance

billsfan99billsfan99 JamestownSilver Member Posts: 169
I have question for the forum. My wife and I are pretty regular in the sex department. The other night my cat jumps up on my lap and starts pawing at my like she is nesting. Off handedly I remark that I am getting a lap dance. My wife just kind of smiles so I say,"you could give me a lap dances too.  She says that she would but is afraid that I would tease her and make her self conscious about it.

How do it go about soliciting this lap dance with her?  She is a little on the conservative side when it come to sex. I want to open her up a little and explore some new things. In think this can be a step in that direction. Just want to make sure I keep it all positive and good.
Tagged:

Comments

• fredlessfredless Silver Member Posts: 2,842
    Stoke her responsive desire all day.
    Then, get a few glasses of wine in her. 
    Candle light only.  It sets a mood.
    Music.
    No chance of interruption.
    Tell her, with meat-stare eye contact to give you a lap dance.
    Make many appreciative sounds/comments.  No laughing/giggling.
    Fuck her like a man possessed afterward.  That part should be pretty easy.
    BrianCMonkeys_UncleAngelineLiquidSound
  • billsfan99billsfan99 JamestownSilver Member Posts: 169
    @fredless can you give me a few examples of stoking her desire? She does not respond to sexting or innuendo very well
  • RockstarRockstar Bottom of a bottle of Peach Nehi, TexasSilver Member Posts: 280
    Tequila.

I have 3 and 13 year old girls, married 20+ years to an awesome husband just past midlife crisis who's battling lowT with shots and I have major ADD. We are in a much better place these days mostly thanks to this community. Thanks all!

Reason I'm here: to better understand the general workings of the male mind and help husbands and wives by providing insight from a mostly sane female perspective. 

AngelineCrashaxe
    @fredless can you give me a few examples of stoking her desire? She does not respond to sexting or innuendo very well
    You say that she doesn't respond well to sexting or innuendo.  I have a hard time believing this unless you haven't calibrated correctly.  Can you give me some specific examples including her reaction so I can better calibrate my response.
  • billsfan99billsfan99 JamestownSilver Member Posts: 169
    She has told me that if I keep doing it she will give me back the phone.
  • RockstarRockstar Bottom of a bottle of Peach Nehi, TexasSilver Member Posts: 280
    What about physical contact? Is touch her love language? Start warm snugly and relaxed. Slowly turn dial to hot gropy and hungry. :)

I have 3 and 13 year old girls, married 20+ years to an awesome husband just past midlife crisis who's battling lowT with shots and I have major ADD. We are in a much better place these days mostly thanks to this community. Thanks all!

Reason I'm here: to better understand the general workings of the male mind and help husbands and wives by providing insight from a mostly sane female perspective. 

fredless
    She has told me that if I keep doing it she will give me back the phone.
    give me some example of your sexts.
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    edited May 2014

For those issues, You need to keep MAPpin', and it's possible that if she balks it isn't because she doesn't like it, it's because you need a high level of trust and attraction to do this. She is risking ridicule (in her mind - imagine yourself trying this) and to expose your inner stripper is hard even if attracted. What if he thinks I'm a slut? It's impossible if the attraction level is still low or spotty.

That said, even an attracted but shy woman will respond to the type of direction above. Tell her it doesn't matter if she doesn't know what to do or how to stripper-dance, you will tell her what to do. Maybe watch the movie True Lies, which to me has one of the hottest scenes ever filmed, the bedpole dance scene. At last half the hotness is him sitting in the dark, telling her what to do.

Don't know if this would help, but here's a thread an FO started for tips and encouragement.

marriedmansexlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/2207/lapdancing/p1

"Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    Pup
  • PupPup Silver Member Posts: 346
    edited May 2014
    I occassionally use the line "Do it, slowly" (from scene above) with the accent with my wife.  Joking around of course.
  • markmark new yorkMember Posts: 127
    Give her time and light encouragement.  Too much encouragement will make her feel more self conscious, and too little won't give her enough push to do it.  Above all, be supportive in a gentle way. It will build her confidence.   

• DaddyOhDaddyOh CTGold Men Posts: 1,589
    Pup said:
    I occassionally use the line "Do it, slowly" (from scene above) with the accent with my wife.  Joking around of course.
    Use the following and its like taking candy from a baby 
    image.jpeg
    640 x 640 - 73K
    "How vain it is to sit down and write when you have not stood up to live."
    CrashaxeAngelineTenneeJellyBean
  • SlipangleSlipangle MichiganSilver Member Posts: 1,544
    And 2012 before that... it's like a biannual pattern. We should do this a little more often and have an annual release your inner stripper day. Who's with me?

TenneeRedPillRonPen_and_Sword