Fordsvt MAP.

fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300

Here is the MAP I've been running to date. Been getting some good results too. Enjoying life again way more than ever.......

Items on my MAP

1. Lose weight- eat well / greens/ low carbs / high protein
2. Get ripped- lift weights / work hard
3. Dress better- new clothes / dress well / show quality traits
4. Positive Self Talk – all day everyday / The glass is always half full
5. Save money / live debt free / be smart / RRSP’s
6. Find more like minded friends to hang with, and make time for myself
7. Encourage my wife when she does something i appreciate and stop enabling her to do otherwise. Don’t reward her negative behavior
8. Make time for leisure activities / hobbies / the kids
9. Kick butt at work and continue climbing the ladder
10. Lead by example and live well. Be way more Alpha...

Reconciliation....

Some definitions:

• to become friendly with (someone) after estrangement or to re-establish friendly relations between (two or more people)
  • to settle (a quarrel or difference)
  • to make (two apparently conflicting things) compatible or consistent with each other
  • from Latin reconciliare to bring together again, from re- + conciliare to make friendly, conciliate ]

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

CowboyMommyHoneyBear[Deleted User]Mustache

Comments

• fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300

Been getting some results of late here. Was going out with the guys last night and I got the " hey your looking nice". This am she asked me if I lost weight. I replied no not really. 

I have been lifting hard of late and noticed I do look different. I've been working my core and abs hard. It shows. I've been taking on more of the Captains role here too. We sat out on the deck having a beer while I was BBQ dinner. I started to play with her toes. We talked about life in general. Just out of the blue she states " I'm really liking sitting here and talking with you. ". Things may be looking up. 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

TimSim1971OlddogPandaBear7[Deleted User]

Hmmm no sex for 12 days now. Mind you we've both been sick here as well. Going to try a hard initiation tonight. 

Need to switch things up abit here. She seems to think we are doing good. For me it feels like stuck in limbo. Been passing her tests I think. It's hard to explain but the last week or two I've been off. Perhaps losing interest???

I know for sure I've lost my Oneitis for her.  I think at times that scares me. 

Into Phase 3..

• ConradConrad MidwestSilver Member Posts: 810

Your eye wandering?

fordsvt

No not at all. I know for sure there is a few gals at work I could nail. But that's not what I want. I want her. I use to think she was the only one for me. I'd love her forever. Can't live without her. But that has changed. 

I know I can be without her. She can be replaced. 

I'm a good looking guy. New pussy would not be an issue. 

I'm never going to beg for sex again. I will get the sex I desire. 

If she's not part of the plan or won't buy in, I'm done. 

No more co dependant marriage. I'm me and me alone.  Responsible for my happiness. Not her. However I won't live in a sexless relationship for much longer. 

Into Phase 3..

Roner9stone[Deleted User]
  • ConradConrad MidwestSilver Member Posts: 810

I want to go with "scary" a bit more.  That's a strong word.  Any idea why it scares you? To me, it sounds healthy.

I agree it is very healthy. The scary thing is how much my thinking has changed on this. I do like it though. That I can tell you with conviction. 

Into Phase 3..

ConradMongrel
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155

@fordsvt -- Dude, get out of my head.

I'm going thru much the same as you.  I noticed Mrs. Cart had pimples a few days ago.  Moreover, I pointed them out to her.  Then the other night I noticed her ass is kinda big.  (No, I didn't mention THAT to her.)

Now that I am living more in my Frame I hear what she is saying.  The emotional garbage that comes out of my wife's mouth is amazing.  Thanks to MMSL I know to not listen to this shit, look at what she's DOING (as in ACTIONS).  Mean words are just the hamster throwing out beta bait.  Sorry you furry fucker, beta died.

MAP on.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

fordsvt[Deleted User]

Just remember Actions speak louder than any words. 

The Hamster is always on the wheel. Ready to run like fuck. 

Only we can stop it. Just have to learn the tools 

Into Phase 3..

• ddadddad Silver Member Posts: 791

Going back to your June 7 update.  What does "Work on trust" mean?  What is the action here?

This is one in my world and for me it means leave work when I say I am.  Let her know when I will be late.  Do what I say I am going to do - example, I will fix that stuck door then get to it at the soonest reasonable time.

What does this one look like to you?

Trust means Say what I mean and mean what I say. Also since she had the EA I was having a hard time trusting her. So it also means no spying checking up or sneaking looks at her phone. If I want to see her phone I ask. So does she. 

She always texts me where she is or when leaving etc. I don't even ask her to do that. Trust is hard to rebuild. We both have to do that. I think it encompasses everything really. 

Into Phase 3..

CartB4Horse[Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Been running the Map for almost six months. I think I'm almost or at Phase 3. I've been getting more looks and IOI's from her. More too come...........

Into Phase 3..

1.Caught her staring at my legs. I do lots in the gym on them as well. Getting defined.

2. Again shes looking at me. I have no shirt on so I say what? "your love handles" I said what love handles?? she says, yes I know..."their gone... " (I know they are hehe)

3."I like that shirt on you, it looks great. You should get another" Perhaps I will ...

4. "You have a good tan this year. " Hey thanks I said. It's from cutting the grass and working in the yard with  my shirt off (I'm getting abs soon).

Her..."showing off for the neighbors again hmmm??" (well yes I am). I love it too.So does Kelley next door ans Kris across the street....

Shark week started this week. Going to fire up the hard initiations next week.

Into Phase 3..

CartB4HorsePandaBear7[Deleted User]

Good job up north @fordsvt!

I read some posts you had on another site. :) You have come a very long way since finding MMSL.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

hppyirsh

Thanks to all. Yes I'm or was on Tam but not for awhile.  But no longer. It's quite negative there. 

Since reading NMMNG and Athols books things have changed for me a lot. It's been a journey so far and still going forward. 

I'm not even sure if I will stay in my marriage. Who knows. ? But I do know I will be better in the end either way. It's only up to me. 

Into Phase 3..

CartB4HorsePandaBear7

I should rephrase what I said in my last post.  I want my marriage to work. I also think we are both trying very hard. I do see some major improvements. It a work of time. I intend to see it through. 

Into Phase 3..

You are doing the work.  Your marriage will get a chance to survive because of that.

There most days when I think it will. Things go really well. Then once in awhile it feels deflated lost and missing some parts. We are missing the intamacy part for sure. There's not enough of it. That's why my hard initiations is still a Red / Yellow. Hope to change that in the months coming up. 

Into Phase 3..

UPDATE  JUNE 30th 2014

RED

Stop the cigars when drinking or casual use (colts)

Need more cardio in the work out regime

Keep working on trust

Yellow

Keep Mapping harder than ever

Keep working towards getting Abs! Almost there

Can’t be complacent – work on relationship comfort

Keep doing drive by flirts- Need MORE!

Work on more sex / frequency

LEAD, LEAD and LEAD.... Be the Captain

Keep working on hard initiations

Time to buy some more clothes this week!

Keep my Frame up always – Don’t ever get into a Downer!

GREEN

Been getting more and more IOI’s of late / good eye contact

Good positive thinking / glass is ½ half full-always

Good quality time with the Family

MAP going really good / getting results

Gym / working out-seeing good results – 224 Lbs this week

Benched 225 Lbs last week!!!

Kids are happy and doing well

Wife seems happy as well of late

Getting much done around the house

Me: I’ve never felt such inner peace with myself-EVER

Keep going to IC once per month

Into Phase 3..

edited June 2014

All good news my man!

What's the quick run down on your RED: Keep working on the trust?