How to Contact a Moderator

Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046
With the changes to the Private Messaging system, you may no longer be able to PM a moderator.

If you need to do so, you can click the link...

...scroll down and use the contact form.

Please be sure to let her know your user name on the forum.

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

Comments

• Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046

The forum is primarily run by the husband and wife team of Athol and Jennifer Kay.

However it's a very large forum of now 3000+ memberships and something of this size is simply impossible to run by one person. As such, there are now a total of eight active moderators and Athol.

It is extremely important to the proper running of the forum, that moderators are respected and appreciated for their efforts. 90%+ of all moderation efforts on the forum are a simple Private Message from a moderator to "calm down a bit". All you need to do when you get such a message is respond "okay, my bad", cool down a bit and that's where it ends.

And if y'all could welcome the new Category Moderators, I'd appreciate it!

Mod-Athol @Athol_Kay is retired from active moderation of the forum, though remains present on the forum as he can. Please always remember his time is extremely precious and his forum time is secondary to his time creating new content and ideas.

Core Task: Hanging Out, Spreading Enlightenment.

Mod-Jen@Jen_Kay is the administrator of the forum and responsible for the handling of billing and membership changes. She tends to be a neutral person in terms of advice and is the absolute final word in moderation and membership levels.

Core Task: Membership Management, Forum Administration.

Mod_Serenity@Serenity - a.k.a. Rebecca Watson, is a Senior Moderator and oversees more serious moderation issues, and is also a MAP Coach.

Core Task: Attending the Gold area Running My MAP category, General Moderation, MAP Coach.

Mod-Brian@BrianC - a.k.a. Brian C. Rideout, is a Senior Moderator and oversees more serious moderation issues, and is also a MAP Coach.

Core Task: Attending the Gold area Running My MAP category, General Moderation, MAP Coach.

Mod-Angeline@Angeline is a Category Moderator and oversees the Gold category "The Fungeon".

Mod_Monkey@Monkeys_Uncle is a Category Moderator and oversees the Gold category "Men's Room".

Mod_Maria@Maria is a Category Moderator and oversees the Gold category "Women's Room".

Mod-thedude@The_Dude is a Category Moderator and oversees the Free/Silver category "911 Relationship ER".

Mod_Scarlet@Scarlet is a Category Moderator and oversees the Free/Silver category "911 Relationship ER".

More Forum Links

Contacting Jennifer Kay for Forum Help
    Direct link to the Forum
    If You Discover Your Partner on MMSL
    The MMSL Forum Basics
    Triage Your Relationship and the 911 ER Category
    Free, Silver and Gold Membership Level Overview
    Gold Membership Categories
    The Forum Leadership Team
    Appropriate Forum Discussion Boundaries
    Glossary of Forum Terms

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

sasha
  • RedPillRonRedPillRon New York CityGold Men Posts: 642

Congrats to all of the new Moderators and a hearty Thank you to the Kays for all you do. @Athol_Kay, Enjoy your moderation retirement. May it allow you the peace and creativity you seek and enjoy. I hope to join the Gold group soon.

Triage Posted here

OlddogBourneAgain
  • TheatreMommyTheatreMommy CanadaSilver Member Posts: 959

Welcome!! 

• OlddogOlddog CanadaSilver Member Posts: 743

Want help choosing a new username? (missing laughing emoticon!)

"STOP.THAT." - Tennee
    "So it seems to me, that you can in fact, you can teach an old dog new tricks" - Jamie Hyneman
    "So that's like a foursome every time you guys get it on!  - Monkeys_Uncle h/t Katherine Kelly
  • _io_io Silver Member Posts: 1,821
    edited June 2014

Olddog said:

Want help choosing a new username? (missing laughing emoticon!)

@AtholKay

AngelineshibariPurpleAvalinette
  • alphadawg50alphadawg50 EarthSilver Member Posts: 39

Such good choices. Congratulations to all involved.

AngelineAlphaBelle
  • Joskin_NoddJoskin_Nodd AshwanSilver Member Posts: 4,045

@Athol_Kay: I vote for @The_Athol as your new non-see-all handle. ;)

"There are no right biscuits." – Mandrill

AngelineScarletnewredpillrecruitMongrel
  • BrianCBrianC Oshawa, ONGold Men Posts: 3,138

I would recommend Nan-in for a username, Athol. ;)

All men are great men, most fail to see the greatness in themselves.

Power, Passion, Principle and Purpose: The Wild Man Project

My most popular articles: The Art of the Apology (also on video), The Basics of Assertiveness, The Art of Friendship