Kids say the darndest things...

Comments

• mrsozzymrsozzy texasGold Women Posts: 1,950
    Our 3 year old has a habit of saying "yes" to whatever we ask her. Yesterday, she agreed that she went to the moon, and told @ozzy and @mrsozzy all about it. She went to Vegas too, apparently.
    Oh man she is so adorable! Of course so are your boys. I'm sure you will hear some great stuff from them soon as they start talking more.
    PhoenixDown
  • ddadddad Silver Member Posts: 791
    Took my family to the pool this weekend and there were lots of younger families there.  Ours were the oldest and lots were with infants/toddlers so the parents were ~ 5-15 years younger than us.  After in the change room my son 11 goes "dad, you are skinier than all the other dads."  I say well "I don't work out for the skinny (flexing)".  He say "yeah not really skinny"
    PurplenewredpillrecruitNatalie_LorinRapunzel
  • growingafamilygrowingafamily chicagoSilver Member Posts: 1,841
    ^^ This, basically. And my location is riiight next to my username.
    [Deleted User]Purple
    I just asked my husband, who thinks Don and Dawn sound the same (he's not from around here) and even he says sure like 'sher'.
    Purple
    Purple said:
    I just asked my husband, who thinks Don and Dawn sound the same (he's not from around here) and even he says sure like 'sher'.
    Don and Dawn DO sound the same! /:) I've even said them aloud several times to be sher. Lol ;)
    *sigh* No they don't. Don has a short o sound and Dawn has the aw sound. Like you just saw a cute kitten.
    [Deleted User]WinterHildaCorners
  • RapunzelRapunzel Very High TowerSilver Member Posts: 1,503
    I'm with @Purple‌. ;))

When the going gets tough apply lipstick.

The universe doesn't give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions. ~ Steve Maraboli

PurpleMonkeys_UncleAngeline
  • PhoenixDownPhoenixDown TejasGold Women Posts: 10,632
    I love to ask native Texans to say "bright white light" for this reason.

RapunzelAngeline
  • PhoenixDownPhoenixDown TejasGold Women Posts: 10,632
    edited April 2014
    Mandrill said:
    I love to ask native Texans to say "bright white light" for this reason.
    They all rhyme to me. Do they say them differently or do I?

They do, but it's different..

I thought there was a video of Matthew McConaughey saying it at some point, but google is no help..