For the Captains: What do you find sexy that's not. . .well. . . sexy?

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    See, now you guys are slipping off into just plain sexy. 
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    newredpillrecruit[Deleted User]Hannelore[Deleted User]
  • bjornagainbjornagain wilds of ontarioSilver Member Posts: 281
    the only skin showing is her ankles. now I Know I am a freak but....
    [Deleted User]HildaCornersPhoenixDownshibari
  • bjornagainbjornagain wilds of ontarioSilver Member Posts: 281
    so this is sexy?   o:)
    tumblr_ngzt7olNKP1sljr6io1_500.jpeg
    458 x 686 - 113K
  • MongrelMongrel Pennsylvania, USASilver Member Posts: 1,869
    the whole steampunk thing. feminine dresses combined with corsets and mechanical devices.

Long hair:  check
    Glasses:  check
    Corset:  check
    Granny boots:  check

Yup, that's sexy right there.
    "If you're not happy with your life, you've got to identify why, and do something about it." -- Mandrill
    "Treating her like a princess didn't make me a prince, it made me a servant."
    Link to triage questions:  http://marriedmansexlife.com/triage-your-relationship-and-the-911-er-category/

[Deleted User]Rebornshibari
  • HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    Yeah ... those are just plain sexy steampunks.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
  • RorschachRorschach "Just ask the axis ..."Silver Member Posts: 1,458
    Angeline said:
    See, now you guys are slipping off into just plain sexy. 
    Business attire is just plain sexy?

Though I have to agree about the steampunk. Just plain sexy.
    Angeline
    Rorschach said:

Business attire is just plain sexy?

Not my first choice, but yes it certainly can be.

You need not be rail thin either...

"If you're not happy with your life, you've got to identify why, and do something about it." -- Mandrill
    Link to triage questions:  http://marriedmansexlife.com/triage-your-relationship-and-the-911-er-category/

BlueWolfAngelineshibari
  • HawkHawk USASilver Member Posts: 28
    edited January 2015
    Poka Dots. No idea why. But anything with pokadots. shirt. dress. skirt.  maybe its the whole 50s thing. No idea.
    Pkoa Dots. 50s winged glasses. head scarf...

um excuse me. as Jane says. "I'll be in my bunk."
    Actually, I'm with you on this.

I also have a thing for pinstripes on shirts and lingerie.  I'm not sure what it is, but it's hot.

shibari
  • HawkHawk USASilver Member Posts: 28

Also, I'm down with the dangling jewelry (big earrings, pearl necklaces (the real kind) ;), bracelets)... I don't know, maybe it's a "hot gypsy" look, ha.

BlueWolf
    Oooh yes, dangly earrings. Not super-huge, but free-swinging is good.

"Hey baby, let me press up against you and show you how much your earrings turn me on."

PhoenixDownMaterStellieBlueWolf
  • JekJek CaliforniaMember Posts: 1,520
    I think it is sexy when a girl understands and can be involved in a convo about football, hunting, guns, cars, etc. My neighbor goes out and works here and there on her motorcycle, and she has asked for my assistance, sexy. I like when a girl drives an old truck, stick shift is +2.
    Tennee
    @Jek that is so funny to me right now. I just finished editing my second novel which is a story about a guy who falls for a gal riding a motorcycle...turns out she is a mechanic and restores them and drives around in a '66 Chevy pickup with a column shift. The male character finds all of this incredibly sexy (duh). Here I thought it was just me...
     :p 

• Mark72Mark72 OhioSilver Member Posts: 2,007

A nightshirt that covers to mid-thigh, and nothing else.
    The vampiress/goth look. Dunno why.
    Cosplay costumes. Extra geeky.
    Striped stockings.
    Tall leather boots with stilletto heels.

Wife only does the 1st one... *sigh*

Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht Anders tun. Gott hilfe mir. Amen. - Martin Luther
    In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't. - Pascal

My journey

• JohnnyLionseedJohnnyLionseed ChantillyMember Posts: 10
    "Yes sir."

Don't know why, and it isn't done in a sexy way. We call each other sir and ma'am a lot, and always when we're in company. Just a thing we do. But when we're alone and I ask her to grab me a beer while she's up, or could she turn on the fan - whatever - and she says, "Yes sir."

That does it.
    PhoenixDownnever_again
  • AlphaBelleAlphaBelle In the South, y'all.Gold Women Zen Garden Posts: 1,863
    Yall should keep posting in this thread. It's one of my favorites!  ❤️
    "We must sail--sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it--but we must sail, and not drift or lie at anchor." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
    PhoenixDownSallyMandershibariAngeline
  • beribbonedberibboned caMember Posts: 359
    My husband likes whining. I don't actually whine much but still his arousal at whining is one of the many reasons I chose him. 
    AdamBecker