For the Captains: What do you find sexy that's not. . .well. . . sexy?

123457»

Comments

• nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    A woman wearing these with anything or more preferably, nothing else :)

image.png
    640 x 1136 - 395K
  • TemplarTemplar WashingtonSilver Member Posts: 3,371
    edited April 8
    Wife has the short old flannel nightie. It is worn enough that her chest anatomy is hardly left to my imagination. So short version - flannel nightie is sexy. True version - short, flannel nightie that shows me boobies is hot!
    AngelineTennee
  • MongrelMongrel Pennsylvania, USASilver Member Posts: 1,869
    Boots.
    Doesn't matter what kind. If its got 'boot' in the description, I'm game.
    These with a flannel shirt and denim shorts...yummmmm.

"If you're not happy with your life, you've got to identify why, and do something about it." -- Mandrill
    "Treating her like a princess didn't make me a prince, it made me a servant."
    Link to triage questions:  http://marriedmansexlife.com/triage-your-relationship-and-the-911-er-category/

AngelinePen_and_SwordWinter
  • Pen_and_SwordPen_and_Sword USASilver Member Posts: 469
    A ridiculously oversized, but worn-soft hoodie.
    Depending on who's in it.
    "James Bond doesn't have bad days."  - Tennee
    "The goal is to turn women on, NOT sex. If you become good at turning women on, sex can be assumed." - Tanooki
    Triage: http://marriedmansexlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/13564/so-this-is-me
    M.A.P. - http://marriedmansexlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/13574/pen-and-swords-map
    Angeline
  • CountryDudeCountryDude ThailandMember Posts: 115
    edited April 11
    Tight jeans

Chubby/thick physique (I actually think plus size is trending again, so a lot of guys should be liking this, though I have always found it sexy).

That look in a woman's eye when she wants it.

Thongs

French knickers

A women who wears crotchless undies ( it's not the undies that are sexy, but the woman)

Football shirts (without bra)

Strong legs

Natural body odor (hate perfume)

A little armpit stubble

AngelineLHK
  • JekJek CaliforniaMember Posts: 1,520
    edited November 28
    I have a chick that sends me pics all makeupped up, hair done, nice clothes.  Nice pics.

She recently sent me one about to dress a boar, hair all trail messed, boots mudded, no makeup, and camo. Nicer pic...

true sexy for me, is when you arent trying

eta: ok, maybe that last part isnt 100%, but this chick is sexy no matter, I guess
    TenneeDaddyOhAngeline
  • monkeydogmonkeydog KansasSilver Member Posts: 415
    Since my injury and eldest off to college, my wife has had to take over mowing the lawn and front pasture.

It's a hard job -- and when done she's covered in sweat, grass and dirt. I don't know why this gives me a boner, but it does.

Maybe because the first time she did it she fucked the hell out of me after?
    TenneeCrashaxeAngeline