Charming the old dragon ladies

MaxwellSmartMaxwellSmart Burbs NYSilver Member Posts: 23

So fun account of my recent DHV.  "I" and I joined a community boating/swimming club on a lake where you have to jump through all sorts of hoops to get a key to the front gate and boat house. Since we are new members we haven't qualified for one yet.  The weekend prior she was mortified that she had borrowed a key from one of the old ladies/old guard members of the club, and then lent it to a young  woman who claimed she was a new club  member and would return it, but never did.  SO the key was not returned and is either lost or stolen...She thinks the old ladies now hate her and she will be black balled forever...I advised her for the next weekend when I'm with her, to get a fruit basket as an apology gift, and I confidently tell her I'd charm the old ladies for her. Nothing to worry about.  I  approached the old biddies, and indeed with my charm explained her innocent and well meaning faux pas (I'm also looking pretty damn buff standing in front of them in my bathing suit). Well they just ate it up (and it WAS an honest mistake on "I"s part) and they tut tutted it was no big deal, etc, the key will be sure to turn up eventually...."I" is just melting with relief, appreciation,  and admiration. She asks can we go boating after this...we kayak to a secluded  island in the lake. We explore the interior .. we kiss passionately, she pulls my swimming shorts down (I'm thinking BJ time) and jumps my bone...Its sexy/romantic as all get out.  I'm her "bad boy" now.  DHV/alpha move for the win!

Tagged:
Maria[Deleted User]TemplarjonJellyBeanScarletMaterStellieHildaCornersTimitzUMP

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
  • MaxwellSmartMaxwellSmart Burbs NYSilver Member Posts: 23

Of course the ladies were legitimately upset about the missing key...they are also a clutch of old gossipy birds.  That said, "I" and I on her behalf did apologize profusely and indicated we had learned an important lesson in not being so trusting of someone just walking around...By me phrasing it as both "I" and myself, the old ladies would have had to get mad at both me and her...even though it was "I"s fault alone...I knew they wouldn't want to do that...

The old ladies did correctly follow up with - it was the young lady who absconded with the key who was the actual one who should be the one doing the apologizing...in any case we all left being very friendly. The fact I'm an excellent swimmer, I'm wearing an old pair of "life guard" like swim trunks,  and showed off my skills in the swimming area can't have hurt our cause....the old ladies like to swim as well.    

• NeverSleptOnTheCouchNeverSleptOnTheCouch Silver Member Posts: 432

yep

bmp
    bmp
    mpi_snorkel_shot.bmp
    3M
    fordsvt
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300

Nice work. And you got a BJ too.  Boom you da man 

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."