My Wife is Becoming Another Person

1235»

Comments

• OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    Athol_Kay said:

Isn't the irony that you're on an atheist hosted forum talking like she's falling in with the wrong crowd?

The concepts for this website are very relevant for people of faith as well. 

@oneeyeddrunk ;  I would like you to read those statements again and then think for a moment.. do you really need the label?  "christian" or is it the contents you seek? "living a moral life as the Christ intended"   What is more important to you?  Answer that question and you may find solace.
    I don't need the title. It's all about context. It's about believing. I don't want to get into a debate further about my beliefs. Anything I say further will just offend atheists. I stereotype-it's quicker. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
  • dkjdkj BrisbaneMember Posts: 4
    I notice the OP is upset about a book he hasn't read yet. My observation is that you have to read a lot, then you can detect fact vs fiction nmuch quicker. The internet is an example, 95% of it is not helpful or accurate, but you have to go through that to get to the relevant stuff. 
    So don't get upset about one book. And try to read a book every day yourself. Then, swap a book or two with your wife and the conversation can flow, you might get to the bottom of this and what she's thinking.