Angeline said:
    Sisyphus said:

Sensation play?

Feathers, ice, etc. 

And the goal is teasing/foreplay?

Let me Google that for you

"Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    JellyBeanSaigoTakamoriBourneAgain
  • SisyphusSisyphus Silver Member Posts: 1,094
    Angeline said:

Sisyphus said:
    Angeline said:
    Sisyphus said:

Sensation play?

Feathers, ice, etc. 

And the goal is teasing/foreplay?

Let me Google that for you

Yes, yes...I know, I could have done that myself for a more "clinical" answer but I thought I would ply the empirical experiences here at MMSL first... :)

This is definitely high on my list of things to try and i don't think she will be against them. 

Angeline
  • SisyphusSisyphus Silver Member Posts: 1,094
    Katt said:
    @mrs_h said:mongrel "manhandled" is a great word. I do think most women prefer a little of that, and it's more general than "bondage"

*********** I agree manhandled is a good term for what a lot of women like in bed. And i think it is good for a man to approach experimentation with that frame in mind. Sometimes I read about guys who have never has anything but the most sugar free fat free vanilla of sex with their sexually shy wives going off to buy all kinds of toys and props to introduce variety and I cringe. A woman who has never had anything but standard insert tab A into slot B sex is likely to be wayyyyy freaked out by a bunch of leather and metal objects suddenly appearing in the bedroom. The male body is (almost always) much stronger than a woman's and quite able to dominate her all on its own. There is nothing wrong with toys and props for those who are ready to go there, but to attempt to go from 0 to 100 like that is likely to have her reaching for the brakes. I am extremely sexually open, willing, and available at this point with my husband and willing to try ALMOST anything. I still prefer sex that is just our bodies most of the time. It's primal and sexy to have a hot guy completely overpower you with nothing but his own physicality.

So focus on manhandling her (definition slightly undefined) and generally being more dominant and powerful?

[Deleted User]KattAngeline
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075

Very good thread,  I have learned quite a bit. 

Ladies:  Well Done!

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    [Deleted User]August_West
  • August_WestAugust_West New JerseyMember Posts: 127

I find the 'homework' you do after reading the primer, scanning the blog and lurking the forums is where you make hay in the relationship. The rest of this stuff is self-help. I will say realizing that I could make noises other than moaning, "Yes!" and "Oh God!" in bed is what really opened the door to a lot of exploration. Say and do what you want in the bedroom (to a certain point, of course - a no is a no, so let's not get all rapey) and your partner/spouse will usually respond positively.

SaigoTakamoriJellyBeanRorschach