The Slow Penetration Technique

August_WestAugust_West New JerseyMember Posts: 127
I got this one from Betty Dodson (she's an 85-year-old sex-positive bisexual-lesbian-straight feminist that holds group masturbation sessions for women... pretty righteous chick, actually):

Slow penetration. Like, really slow. Like, just tease the inside of the labia majora and the vaginal vestibule with the head of the penis - don't even let your whole mushroom-tip into her vaginal canal. Just a millimeter in, a millimeter out, stir it around and around, then maybe 2 millimeters in, 2 millimeters out. While teasing penetration, manually (or mechanically) work the clitoris.

Now not every woman will like this - but if you're a man with a woman who does, eventually her hips start bucking wildly and she begs you to pound her through the mattress - which you can oblige, if you like, or you can continue to subtly torture her with pleasure. Whatever floats your boat.
Monkeys_UncleLoisLaneLovesBatmanMona

Comments

• JellyBeanJellyBean Sunny SoCalGold Women Posts: 5,054
    This would make me crazy, and not in a good way. 
    Enneagram type 9w1
    Kattfrillyfun[Deleted User]
  • UnBetaMeUnBetaMe Through The GatesMember Posts: 1,211
    edited September 2014
    This type of teasing is talked about in the Sex God Method book.  I'm curious as to why the FO's ( @Jellybean and @Katt‌ ) would be put off by this as part of foreplay and a prelude to full on PiV. 

It seems that sexual teasing similar to this is a significant part of building sexual tension. Which, is part and parcel of the female orgasmic experience - according to the various books I've read on the subject.

Angeline[Deleted User]PersephoneBlackwulf
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    I'd be game to try this >:)
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    PersephoneLiquidSoundMona
  • UnBetaMeUnBetaMe Through The GatesMember Posts: 1,211
    edited September 2014
    JellyBean said:
    Hmmm, now you're forcing me to think about this more!

i believe this approach would communicate that my man was being deliberate, contemplative, cerebral, and academic about his approach to sex. Those are all fine personality characteristics but they aren't very sexy. I want my man to be passionate, aggressive, lusty when it comes to sex. Pre-planning such a weird artificial approach to sex is pretty much the opposite of a turn on for me. 
    So, you've never thought you'd like to try something with GE in the sack before you tried it? 
    I get what you're saying because I find it hard to 'let go' in the moment and I think that plays a role in why my Wife lacks enthusiasm.  But, it's hard for me to believe that anyone has never decided to try something in bed before they actually get there...but, maybe that's why I'm here. :smiley: 

ETA: So, just to clarify. you're turned off by the fact that it's possibly pre-planned. How do you feel about the actual thought of the teasing action itself?  Because, well, you really would have no idea if it was pre-planned or not IRL. 

• KattKatt USASilver Member Posts: 4,554
    JellyBean said:
     I want my man to be passionate, aggressive, lusty when it comes to sex. Pre-planning such a weird artificial approach to sex is pretty much the opposite of a turn on for me. 
    Ditto.   I'm sure there are plenty of women who would like it; and maybe in wrong about how it would feel to me.   In general, I personally find any gentle slow stimulation of my lady bits to be annoying and frustrating rather than arousing.  
    August_WestUnBetaMeJellyBean
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    We will have a lazy movie / sex day, and this sort of teasy- play -is part of the fun. when I have a lot of lead in, I am much more likely to orgasm, the longer the run up the hotter the intensity.

And our situation is not much time during the week for anything but quickies or mutual masturbation, but slow romantic sex bores both of us. But slow, lazy teasing is fun. Sometimes we even try to pretend we're just watching a movie.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    PersephoneWinterPirouetteMona
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    hmmm.. so much.....Angst.

LOL
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    JellyBean
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    edited September 2014
    @angeline ;  Oh No doubt   the op said part of the technique  was to finish in a Robust manner.

I was taking joy in the spirited denials and then the 'well maybe" rebuttals

We gots ourselves some very out spoken FO's on here who have incredible and amazing insight into the woman's mind and  even they don't know what they want! 

I find this incredibly entertaining

LOL

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    UnBetaMeJellyBeanruckusBatattackozymandias
  • KattKatt USASilver Member Posts: 4,554
    @angeline ;  Oh No doubt   the op said part of the technique  was to finish in a Robust manner.

I was taking joy in the spirited denials and then the 'well maybe" rebuttals

We gots ourselves some very out spoken FO's on here who have incredible and amazing insight into the woman's mind and  even they don't know what they want! 

I find this incredibly entertaining

LOL

It appeals to me none on paper.   Like zero.   I was willing to concede that it is possible that the real life experience would be better.   But in general, I don't like male teasing behavior, I want to be fucked into next week.   Like, now.  Gentle clit/vaginal stimulation generally tickles me, even if I'm horny.  I do not find tickling arousing.   
    JellyBeanUnBetaMeGuitarGirl
  • August_WestAugust_West New JerseyMember Posts: 127
    Just to be clear - silence and lack of passion never comes into the picture for the FO and I these days. If that were the case, we wouldn't have gotten our clothes off.
    AngelineWinter
  • MommyHoneyBearMommyHoneyBear CanadaSilver Member Posts: 521
    I like it to a point.  Maybe 30 seconds or so of teasing and rubbing himself over my clit to spread the lube around.  Too long and it gets annoying.
    UnBetaMeScarletPersephone