Moderator Changes

Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046

Hiya, a quick one to update on a couple of moderator changes.

(1) @The_Dude is semi-retiring from the forum and stepping down to a Gold Member level. It is exhausting at times in the 911 category and his work there has been exceptionally helpful. Please join me in thanking him for what he's done to help so many people for so long.

(2) @Scarlet is switching from the 911 category coverage to the Gold Running My MAP category.

(3) @Serenity and @BrianC are covering the 911 category.

(4) @Tiger is a new category moderator. His best posting is primarily about money issues, and doesn't have a specific assignment to cover.

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

AlphaBelleAngelineScarletjonBlackwulfMariaOlddognewredpillrecruit[Deleted User]HildaCornersJellyBeanShepardPirouetteWinterTenneeMasterOfTheUniversePatiencefrillyfun[Deleted User]shibariHappyWifeTiberius

Comments

• SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    Thank you all for your work!
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Olddog
  • EinManEinMan Silver Member Posts: 638
    Thank you @The_Dude,for your service to many now and those who find your words in the future.

DodOlddogLoisLaneLovesBatman
  • BigDaDieselBigDaDiesel MichiganSilver Member Posts: 124

I'm new here but congrats to you all. It sounds like your work has been quite impactful.

"LAZINESS KILLS, AND IT KILLS EXPONENTIALLY!" ~ Cayjominara
  • PoundingTheRockPoundingTheRock Silver Member Posts: 208
    Thank you @The_Dude you have been a great help to myself and others. 

Congrats @Tiger!
    "When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis