Where my Walking Dead fans at?

Comments

• RebuildingHusbandRebuildingHusband Southern USASilver Member Posts: 1,953
    Not sure what's up with the priest. He's too clean to be a survivor. Something isn't adding up with him. 

Bob isn't dead. Yet. I've got a feeling he doesn't die. Could be wrong there but it feels like he's the new Herschel. 

Carol and Daryl together again makes for fun times. 
    give a shit and try, or go be miserable by yourself - AlphaBelle
    Tennee
  • KattKatt USASilver Member Posts: 4,554
    @Tennee‌ I can't take credit (blame?) for the term Bob-B-Q; they used it on Talking Dead.   I laughed and threw up in my mouth a little at the same time LOL
    TenneeHappyWifeKheldar
  • KheldarKheldar IndianaSilver Member Posts: 1,565
    Not sure what's up with the priest. He's too clean to be a survivor. Something isn't adding up with him. 

Definitely. I had a thought during the show, also stated by someone on "Talking Dead," that the priest's inability to deal with Walkers makes him weird all by itself. Walkers are part of the landscape now, and everyone who is still alive at this point should be able to deal with them as a matter of course.
    HappyWife
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    Yep.  Who took/has Beth?   Is the priest hooked up with them?  Is he the lure?  Next week will be veeeeery interesting.
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    Tennee said:
    Yep.  Who took/has Beth?   Is the priest hooked up with them?  Is he the lure?  Next week will be veeeeery interesting.
    The mystery mobile DID have a cross on the rear windshield...
    Tennee
    edited October 2014
    Tennee said:
    I read something somewhere that Beth was taken by some cops. I don't know any details other than that and im not even sure where that info came from. I'm certain that storyline has nothing to do with the priest. 

In doing a bit of reading I am understanding the priest more. This season is following the comic books relatively closely so you can learn more about it by reading his wiki page. His mannerisms and behavior make more sense to me now. 
  • Monkeys_UncleMonkeys_Uncle RuralGold Men Posts: 4,045
    Tennee said:
    I read something somewhere that Beth was taken by some cops. I don't know any details other than that and im not even sure where that info came from. I'm certain that storyline has nothing to do with the priest. 

In doing a bit of reading I am understanding the priest more. This season is following the comic books relatively closely so you can learn more about it by reading his wiki page. His mannerisms and behavior make more sense to me now. 

I bet you sneak a look at your gifts before Christmas morning too!

"My advice to you is get married:  if you find a good wife you'll be happy, if not, you'll become a philosopher." -Socrates

HappyWifeTennee
    I bet you sneak a look at your gifts before Christmas morning too!
    Nah, I paid for all of them so I know what I've got already. 

And bs the comic books are already out so its not like I'm uncovering hidden notes or anything. Still fun to watch the show as it deviates significantly from them anyway. 
    No commentary from last week???   Loved Rick's play in the church there.  Bravo.   Now we'll see what the heck happened to Beth...

We carved pumpkins, I did a two-stage zombie - Happy Halloween y'all...
    Zombie.jpg
    4128 x 2322 - 2M

HappyWifeSaigoTakamoriKattAngeline
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    Bob b q  was funny.

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    I don't think we are gonna find out much about Beth. Could be wrong but I've got a feeling that story line is gonna slow play. 

Im really surprised the Terminus crew storyline was ended so quickly. Guess theres still so much to tell this season and we are already 3 of 16 episodes in. 

This is season 5. It's been renewed for a 6th. The producer says he has story lines all the way out through season 12. That's exciting. 
    Tennee[Deleted User]Katt
  • AlexZAlexZ MoscowSilver Member Posts: 164
    I feel like it ended so quickly to show us how bad ass Rick and his team become, especially after he bitten that bandit to death near the end of last season. Chuck Noris looks like an emotional sissy in comparison with the new Rick.

Captain in training

My triage  My MAP

KattTennee
    AlexZ said:
    I feel like it ended so quickly to show us how bad ass Rick and his team become, especially after he bitten that bandit to death near the end of last season. Chuck Noris looks like an emotional sissy in comparison with the new Rick.
    I've thoroughly enjoyed watching the development of Rick Grimes.   They've maintained his 'good guy alpha' throughout - started as a cop, developed into a leader, went through emotional turmoil with the death of Lori, took the role of provider in the prison,  and has emerged as the complete bad ass if you try to hurt his 'family'. Watching him emerge while maintaining his 'good guy' roots has been interesting.     

HappyWifeKatt
  • acmartin1960acmartin1960 TennesseeSilver Member Posts: 123
    I think it's interesting that last season Rick was trying to be be the humanizing influence on Carl, now Carl is being the humanizing influence on Rick. 
    Now I did a job. Got nothing but trouble since I did it. Not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character. So let me make this abundantly clear: I do the job. And then I get paid. Go run your little world.
    Tennee
    So who else doesn't fault Abraham for beating the shit out of Eugene...
    TenneeHappyWifeBettermanRedPillNeophyte
    Bet he lives.   Wow of an episode.   I hadn't read the comic...sorry, graphic novel...so this was a surprise to me. 

HappyWifeMissMissy
  • MrGrimmMrGrimm Silver Member Posts: 971
    Yeah, I always thought the idea of Eugene having the solution was rather odd, but I never saw that coming that it was a lie.
    HappyWife
    OK, I think that was the first time where I was like "this is stupid".  First of all, there is no way the walkers would have pushed that van over the edge, and second, it was clearly going to end up on it's roof.
    Finally caught up. W and I were 5 episodes behind. Watched through the mid season finale lastnight. 

@MrGrimm‌ the van was bull. It would have landed on its roof. That's what I was expecting. 

The Abraham/Eugene thing wasn't all that surprising. I like Abraham's character. He's blindly driven by his mission focus. Eugene shattered that and, well, Abraham shattered his face. He will be useful going forward once his next mission is defined. 

Morgan needs to get into the mix. I was intrigued that he showed up at the end of last season then nothing at all until now. 

The plot line just kept going towards Beth saying she was getting out and Dawn saying she wouldn't. Kind of saw that coming. 

Looking forward to to what is coming next but waiting till February sucks. 
    TenneeKatt
    I was a bit bummed with Beth getting killed off.  I was just starting to like her character.
    TenneeKattRedPillNeophyte