Where my Walking Dead fans at?

Comments

• RedPillNeophyteRedPillNeophyte Silver Member Posts: 185
    I was thinking the same thing about Eugene.  The sad thing is, anyone they lose, it'll suck.
    Tennee
  • MrGrimmMrGrimm Silver Member Posts: 971
    My first choice would be Sasha.  I wouldn't feel too bad for Eugene either, but I think his smarts could really be used to make things interesting if they keep him around (ie: the bullet business). 
  • KattKatt USASilver Member Posts: 4,554
    I find it suspicious that AMC recently gave Norman Reedus his own show.
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @Katt do they always follow the comic books or do you know?  I hope it is not Glen I have already mourned him once, ugh, but I love all the characters and do not want any of them to go but that is how this show works. I am thinking maybe Eugene also. Naturally just when I really start thinking that there is hope for him. I love how he talks and all his crazy analogies. My favorite TV show by far :p
    @CallmeCat no they don't always follow the books exactly.   There are characters in the show that don't exist in the books (Daryll for one),  there are people who died in the books that are still alive now (and vice versa), and many other deviations.
    CallmeCat
    Katt said:
    I find it suspicious that AMC recently gave Norman Reedus his own show.
    That was the original theory before the last episode aired, that Darryl was getting axed.  But I read somewhere that his shoot schedule for the bike show is not conflicting with WD; and the fact that WD is AMC's bread and butter, so they surely wouldn't piss off fans by killing Darryl so he could do another show.
    Is it October yet I am so ready for Jeffrey dean Morgan to add some crazy to the show.  :p
    TenneeLike_Water
    So sad!!!
    Tenneeamblrgirl
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    BAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  SONSABITCHES!  

Bit of foreshadowing with the hatchet methinks.   Can't wait to see it get some action again one day.
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    Ray
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    You can't keep a society together by brute force such as what Negan did. Where are the other members of his crew that have been wronged? How about the members of his crew whose wives that Negan made his sex slaves? I'm sorry. I would have taken out Negan the first opportunity I had. I would have beat his fucking head in first chance I get. Damn. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
    Omg I needed a zanax after watching that episode. I wanted to axe Jeffrey dean Morgan un the forhead! Awesome actor
  • RedPillNeophyteRedPillNeophyte Silver Member Posts: 185
    I hated the cliff-hanger and I hated the resolution.  I think I'm kind of done...I no longer give a crap about the rest of the characters. I'll probably continue to watch but I'm nowhere near as invested anymore.
  • RebuildingHusbandRebuildingHusband Southern USASilver Member Posts: 1,953
    I guess I was the only one that said "meh" over this episode. None of it was particularly surprising. As was said on Talking Dead

*****SPOILER*****

Glenn HAD to die that way. It was just too iconic to not make it happen. 
    give a shit and try, or go be miserable by yourself - AlphaBelle
    Tennee
    A big problem I have with the show now is geography. I mean seriously, they've been out exploring for miles in all directions to gather supplies. You mean they've never run into Negan's people before now? Or never found The Kingdom and their people before now? I can suspend reality for zombies as that's a base tenet of the show but come on. Do better with the geography situation.
    I agree that Glenn's death was not surprising.   I was just kind of hoping they would alter that from the books.    I will also miss Abrahamlet!
    Tennee
    I just hated the brutality of the deaths, and how they had to show everything. I realize people have to die being what the show is, but I'm attached to the original cast, and the character development they've had.   I'm sure I'll still watch the show, but it's just becoming too depressing. 
    MrGrimm said:
    I just hated the brutality of the deaths, and how they had to show everything. I realize people have to die being what the show is, but I'm attached to the original cast, and the character development they've had.   I'm sure I'll still watch the show, but it's just becoming too depressing. 
    Can't argue they didn't deserve it. And should have gotten worse. Rick picked the fight with Negan. Negan just has better resources and more fighters. He's lucky to be alive if you take the pre-scripted comic plot out of the equation. If I'm Negan, I'm taking out your leader not his third tier lieutenants. 
    TenneeKatt
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    ^  which is how Kim Jong-un, and his tyrant daddy before him, have successfully used brutality, fear, and bribery to rule a nation for generations.
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    RebuildingHusband
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    If I were Rick I would have killed Negan in the trailer. One thing I don't understand is why Rick doesn't have the crazy weapons. I would have been rolling with military gear, APC's, etc. I would have raided military bases as much as possible to strip verything for my group. I guess that's just me though. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
    @OneEyedDrunk that's what my H said he should have planted that axe in his forhead in the camper.Bit then again Rock isn't always the best leader. I think Mishon or Daryl would be good too.