A perfect representation of frame and OI

Got the paper this morning (10/26/14). This was on the front page of the comics. It's a perfect representation of frame and OI :

http://zitscomics.com/comics/october-26-2014/ 
Have you ever sailed across an ocean Donald? On a sail boat surrounded by sea with no land in sight. Without even the possibility of sighting land for days to come. To stand at the helm of your destiny. I want that, one more time.
Tennee[Deleted User]BigDaDieselJoanna

Comments

• ShepardShepard Gold Men Posts: 563
    Here's a video of a guy and his girlfriend doing exactly the same thing. One is the lighthouse and one is the waves. You decide :smile: 

Have you ever sailed across an ocean Donald? On a sail boat surrounded by sea with no land in sight. Without even the possibility of sighting land for days to come. To stand at the helm of your destiny. I want that, one more time.
  • SignorePillolaRossaSignorePillolaRossa mid atlantic usaSilver Member Posts: 4,079
    i cant shake the feeling that the video was a setup / acting as opposed to catching a totally honest / unplanned scene

i did chuckled, though, when she screams 'no sex for a F#$%ing month' and he replies 'won't be much a difference'

can you tell if she is just bad at the game and the computer is killing her or if he is actually the one killing her every time she respawns?
    Sr. PR

============================
    sapere aude

Fuck Culture. Live your life - Beatrice
    ============================
    [Deleted User]
  • ShepardShepard Gold Men Posts: 563
    i cant shake the feeling that the video was a setup / acting as opposed to catching a totally honest / unplanned scene

i did chuckled, though, when she screams 'no sex for a F#$%ing month' and he replies 'won't be much a difference'

can you tell if she is just bad at the game and the computer is killing her or if he is actually the one killing her every time she respawns?
    SignorePillolaRossa  It was a car race game and it looked like he kept running her off the road and making her crash.

And yeah, I really laughed at that no sex comment  :D