Need to VENT

2»

Comments

• MongrelMongrel Pennsylvania, USASilver Member Posts: 1,869
    Stupid Athol.

No, Stupid Jen. Why didn't she just tell him what she wanted so he could write the book sooner?!

I hate the Kays, except when I adore them.
    "If you're not happy with your life, you've got to identify why, and do something about it." -- Mandrill
    "Treating her like a princess didn't make me a prince, it made me a servant."
    Link to triage questions:  http://marriedmansexlife.com/triage-your-relationship-and-the-911-er-category/

AngelineTenneeThaedronJellyBean
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    edited October 2014
    Deleted for being repetetive.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

• ThaedronThaedron MNSilver Member Posts: 187
    Venting is therapeutic...  Let it out.  Then...  Keep Calm and Carry On
    BigDaDiesel
  • PersephonePersephone Northeast USSilver Member Posts: 565
    lol @ 'a dose of Act Right'
    AngelineJellyBeanBigDaDiesel
  • TigerTiger SeattleCategory Moderator* Posts: 2,324
    BigD, if your wife was not able to fool herself into thinking she wanted a safe sensitive guy she would never have married you.  She would have stuck with men who were more Alpha.

The only way you are married to this woman, having this future to look forward to is walking the path that you walked.
    PersephoneBigDaDiesel
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    I understand what you are going through. My wife also dated some alpha guys before me. I was somewhat alpha, but have increased this quite a bit over time. Sex was lackluster, she ran the show, and I would simply say yes dear. Then the awakening. When I found the primer I was blown away. 

I spent 14 years of marriage dealing with a poor sex life, and with her making all the decisions. Now? A totally different story. You will be able to use the strategies to improve your marriage, and t get what you want out of life. Glad you found MMSL. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com
    BigDaDiesel
  • BigDaDieselBigDaDiesel MichiganSilver Member Posts: 124
    @scarlet...I'm just mad. I need to get over it. I am starting to see that my anger and resentment is causing serious issues in my household. I am lashing out and becoming short tempered. A recent argument just brought up a bunch of unresolved feelings surrounding her behavior with other dudes over the years, and how I was treated like crap during all of it. But she was secretly going out of her way to put other men on pedestals. I have never let it go. Too much time has passed, she's paid her dues accordingly. I need to get unstuck and move forward. I guess it's fear and I'm mad about it. I don't want to go through anything like that again.
    "LAZINESS KILLS, AND IT KILLS EXPONENTIALLY!" ~ Cayjominara
  • BigDaDieselBigDaDiesel MichiganSilver Member Posts: 124
    Thanks @Tiger. I appreciate that.
    "LAZINESS KILLS, AND IT KILLS EXPONENTIALLY!" ~ Cayjominara
  • ScarletScarlet Category Moderator** Posts: 7,542
    @BigDaDiesel we all fuck up.  All of us - either on the side of giving too much shit, or taking too much shit, or at different times the opposite.  We grieve what could have been.  That's totally understandable, so long as we move on to celebrate the good that came of all of it. 
    Speak your truth. 
    AngelineBigDaDieselPirouette
    My first marriage failed.  Ex-wife had an affair and the whole thing went down in a ball of fire.

I became a beta bitch because I thought that would make her happy.  That's what I was always taught.

Welcome aboard buddy.  Your journey isn't over yet.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

There's the spirit. And don't be sad over my last marriage failing.  My 2nd wife is soooo much better than the 1st one.  And I now have MMSL.

• PersephonePersephone Northeast USSilver Member Posts: 565
    @scarlet...I'm just mad. I need to get over it. I am starting to see that my anger and resentment is causing serious issues in my household. I am lashing out and becoming short tempered. A recent argument just brought up a bunch of unresolved feelings surrounding her behavior with other dudes over the years, and how I was treated like crap during all of it. But she was secretly going out of her way to put other men on pedestals. I have never let it go. Too much time has passed, she's paid her dues accordingly. I need to get unstuck and move forward. I guess it's fear and I'm mad about it. I don't want to go through anything like that again.
    How so?