And So it Begins- BDD's MAP

2»

Comments

• DaddyOhDaddyOh CTGold Men Posts: 1,589
    Have a bad case of vitiligo on my face. I shave twice (with and against the grain) every other day. I spend big bucks on my face. I have to admit, the pre shave oil, the special shaving creams, the brush and expensive balm make a huge difference. The ingrowns and razor burns are minimal. 

I set aside 10 min every other day to shave. I listen to podcast or music. You can Do it, while your woman is showering (eye candy in the background). 

shaving (looking clean) makes a huge difference. 
    "How vain it is to sit down and write when you have not stood up to live."
    BigDaDiesel
  • BigDaDieselBigDaDiesel MichiganSilver Member Posts: 124
    Thanks @DaddyOh‌ . What pre shave oil and after shave balm do you use? My biggest issue is the razor bumps afterwards. 
    "LAZINESS KILLS, AND IT KILLS EXPONENTIALLY!" ~ Cayjominara
    I got the monkeys off of my back!  I have to say it felt good to follow through abs accomplish a set of goals!  I truly did NOT feel like getting out and raking up all those leaves. But I just forced myself to get up and do it. Feels good.  I'll post some more monkeys later on.  
    Tiger
  • DaddyOhDaddyOh CTGold Men Posts: 1,589
    Big Diesel. Try out sample sizes of art of shaving, jack black, and Lab series. One of those should suit you. Give each product at least 3 shaves. Once you settle on one, go online and buy in bulk. 
    "How vain it is to sit down and write when you have not stood up to live."
    BigDaDiesel
  • NinkasiNinkasi Silver Member Posts: 101
    Anthony Pre-shave oil. Proraso shave cream. Crew post shave cooling lotion.
    BigDaDiesel
    Thanks @daddyOh and @Ninkasi -- I'll be looking to pick up some of these over the weekend.
    I have been hitting the RED areas hard this week. I have been taking my meds as prescribed. I have been eating vegetables with each meal. Today was my first Starbucks since October 26th. (I only got that because I was so tired from all night sex :D ! ) I need to get my workouts in this week. I have been staying consistent with my attire.

MY 3 MONKEYS FOR THE WEEK:

1. Staying in frame and being efficient with OI is something I need to continue to work on. I am finding that I am allowing my wife to annoy me with some of the things she says and does. To combat this, I will count to 10 before I respond to anything. She likes to give instructions all the time. It drives me nuts. She does it to everyone. Like all of us in the world are her children that she needs to lead and guide. If I make dishwater, she ALWAYS asks if I put bleach in the dishwater. I never fail to add bleach, but she asks anyway like I am a child. I let my frustration at the question seep through and I told her to quit asking me that. "Don't EVER ASK ME THAT QUESTION AGAIN!" is what I said. I totally lost frame. So I'll be working on that this week.

2. Keep initiating and doing drive-bys. Since I have been getting all this sex as of late, I may as well work on my intitiating and things. My tendency was to avoid asking for sex, and to just wait for her to let me know when she wanted some. That hasn't worked. So I will make it a point to initiate all week. I will also be fully incorporating the booty slap drive by. That has been getting good responses since I started trying it.

3. Completing tasks. I have a list of things I need to get done this week. I have them all written out on a to-do list. I need to make sure they are done by Thursday. This is in direct defiance to LAZINESS. I have to :
    • A. Finish my Homework 
    • B. Write 2 blog posts 
    • C. Contact former attorney about getting some files mailed to me 
    • D. Contact IRS about a bill they sent me  
    • E. Set up cleaning schedule for the family

That's all for now. Wish me luck. Any suggestions in the area of maintaining frame / OI/ Initiating would be appreciated.

BigD
    B)

Tennee
  • dalefdalef Silver Member Posts: 1,963
    Agree & Amplify: for instance; "Did you put bleach in the dishwater?" "You mean I'm supposed to put water in too?"
    TigerTennee
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    @BigDaDiesel‌ said:  "I am finding that I am allowing my wife to annoy me with some of the things she says and does. To combat this, I will count to 10 before I respond to anything. She likes to give instructions all the time. It drives me nuts. She does it to everyone. Like all of us in the world are her children that she needs to lead and guide."

Follow @dalef‌ 's lead here - you are the perfect candidate for funny, cocky A&A's if she's doing this.  Search A&A, Fitness Test Responses ( @FlyingDutchman‌ started a great thread on this here:   http://marriedmansexlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/3010/the-captains-blackbook-of-fitness-test-parlance/p1 ) theres a ton in the threads around here.   Remember, funny, cocky, light, confident.   I like to add ass-smacks/shameless molesting if its at all possible...

This becomes fun and helps solidify your role as the resident pervert.   Which is also fun... 

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    cycloneBigDaDiesel
    @Tennee @dalef- I have been inserting as much cocky funny as I can. The responses are what you'd expect: sarcastic glares, snappy comebacks, playful hits or flirty giggling. I am just simply mystified by the HIGHLY ACCURATE SCIENCE of these concepts. Me acting confident and all has begun to change the scope of my marriage already.  I often find myself shaking my head saying "Who'd a thunk?"! The more A&A I do, the more perverted and overtly sexual I act, the more she positively responds. Wow! And so I continue to MAP. :D
    Tennee
    I have been hitting the RED areas hard this week. I have been taking my meds as prescribed. I have been eating vegetables with each meal. Today was my first Starbucks since October 26th. (I only got that because I was so tired from all night sex :D ! ) I need to get my workouts in this week. I have been staying consistent with my attire.

MY 3 MONKEYS FOR THE WEEK:

1. Staying in frame and being efficient with OI 
         ** I HAVE BEEN DOING WELL IN THIS AREA. THIS WEEK I WAS PRESENTED WITH 3 SOLID OPPORTUNITIES TO BREAK FRAME AND BECOME SUPER DRIPPY DLV BETA. I HELD MY GROUND. WEDNESDAY I EFFECTIVELY UTILIZED OI WHEN MY WIFE FELL ASLEEP ON ME AFTER PROMISING A NIGHT OF HOT LOVEMAKING. SHE EXPECTED ME TO BE UPSET ABOUT IT (AS USUAL). I WAS HAPPY AND COOL. IT WAS NO BIG DEAL (EVEN THOUGH I WASTED A BLUE PILL!). SHE MADE UP FOR IT THIS MORNING. **

2. Keep initiating and doing drive-bys. 
         ** THIS IS GOING QUITE WELL. THE DRIVE-BY BOOTY SLAPS AND SHAMELESS GROPING HAVE HER ACTING LIKE A GIGGLY HIGH SCHOOLER! THE INTITIATING HAS LED TO SEX TWO TIMES THIS WEEK AND A THIRD MAKE UP SESSION. MY WIFE HAS BEEN MORE SENSUAL AND SEXUAL IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS THAN SHE HAS BEEN IN YEARS. I AM GETTING SEXT MESSAGES ALL THE TIME (INCLUDING A COUPLE OF RISQUE VIDEOS! YESSSSSS!!). I WILL KEEP IT UP! **

3. Completing tasks. I have a list of things I need to get done this week. I have them all written out on a to-do list. I need to make sure they are done by Thursday. This is in direct defiance to LAZINESS. I have to :

** I NEED TO PUSH THESE OUT TO BE COMPLETED BY SUNDAY. TOO MUCH GOING ON THIS WEEK! **
    • A. Finish my Homework  (PARTIALLY DONE)
    • B. Write 2 blog posts 
    • C. Contact former attorney about getting some files mailed to me 
    • D. Contact IRS about a bill they sent me  
    • E. Set up cleaning schedule for the family
      **F. Get the Maxima moved into garage for repair prep.**

Tennee
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    So, I have come to love cocky, funny, A&A.  It is the default frame.  Its far more enjoyable to be funny, make her laugh, while shooting down a shit-test than to just shoot it down.  Earlier today, she did one of her usual little micro-managing things - telling me how to do a simple task.  This used to really tick me off, and I'd bark or be nasty.  I smiled at her and said "Thanks babe, you know, you're not just a hot piece of ass around here" and smacked her rear.   These tend to earn me eye-rolls and suppressed giggles.   The play-slap is always a major victory sign to me BTW. 

@fredless‌ taught me something a while back - own the role of the shameless pervert in the house.   That's a really fun role.  REALLY.FUN.  I have owned that role for a while, and revel in it. 

Cheers man, well done. 

@cyclone‌ - curious, why the Disagree?  I don't sweat 'em, but this one has me puzzled...
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    BigDaDiesel