General off topic thread jack avoiding thread.

Comments

• EliseElise Gold Women Posts: 478
    Question of the morning...Does it still count as exercise if you are walking to a fudge shop?! 
    AngelinefrillyfunBeatriceforestleaf
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    edited July 14
    Anyone else digging 'Preacher' - in AMC's Walking Dead/FTWD time slot during the Zombie hiatus?  Or am I the only one who is gleefully taking in all the vulgar, violent, sexually charged weirdness?  I also have my DVR set to record all Archer episodes, so that may explain things...
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
  • MrGrimmMrGrimm Silver Member Posts: 971
    Haha, and now my other good laugh on our southern trip came when I saw the sign for Uranus Fudge shop.   :D
    frillyfunamblrgirlCowboyAngeline
  • never_againnever_again CanadaSilver Member Posts: 1,372
    @frillyfun, not sure if you posted this as a tribute or if you are there.  If you are there, please stay safe!
    The man who gives his woman everything ends up with nothing. Not even the woman.
    EliseTenneeBeatriceKatt
    My heart is with all of those who are suffering in Nice and elsewhere. 

Now my effort to lighten this thread up a smidgen... today's vacation observation, this girl rocks at putt putt. Unfortunately this will not help me in my golf outing Monday considering I haven't pulled my real clubs out all year. 
    frillyfunTenneeAngeline
    I hate road trips. That's all
    TenneeBeatriceCowboyAngeline
  • WinterWinter The Island of MisFit ToysGold Women Posts: 955
    Elise said:
    I hate road trips. That's all
    No!  I love road trips!!!  

CowboyforestleafElise
  • CowboyCowboy In the South, USASilver Member Posts: 1,994
    I don't usually rally around internet trends, but I think this is one we should all support...uh, get behind...er, in front of...

http://www.mandatory.com/2016/07/11/fishbra-is-now-a-thing-as-women-are-posing-topless-with-their-c/
    This totally made my day. I'm such a happy man now. Time to introduce my young, single female friends to deep sea fishing.
    "Men were designed to hunt mammoth. You need to go find your mammoth." --Serenity
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963

Amen @Crashaxe
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    Crashaxesoa2005Beatrice
This discussion has been closed.