I can't believe this!!

nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
I'm on my third time reading MMSLP and have been implementing the map slowly. I've called my wife out on a few things waiting for the shit to hit the fan but it never happened. 
I've taken control of my diabetes and my glucose levels are staying well within the range my dietician and Dr want to see. I finally got under 200lbs and am doing a seven minute workout twice a day.
now the good stuff. My wife and I had been in roommate status for about 4 years up until about a month and a half ago. I bought and read MMSLP (reading it for a third time now) and haven't looked back. 
We used to have duty sex once maybe twice a month but it was still good. Oral for both of us, lots of foreplay kissing etc. after starting to put the book into play, things are getting really good. My wife is working out of town this week and started texting me saying she loves me, misses me and wants to be at home with me. I respond likewise. Next I start getting pictures texted to me. Some gifts she got for the kids and so on.
ten minutes lTer another text. A nice tit flash. I think,"this is different" but I like it. I play it cool and say "nice". Then I get a pussy shot! Now I'm getting a little nervous!!! She is borderline prudish!! She never does things like this. Then.... Believe it or not she asks me to send a cock shot! So, I think to myself, where is she going with this???? So I oblige being the horny bugger I am. 
Ten minutes later she texts saying can you feel me sucking on it?? I say " oh ya". Then I get another text," I'm playing with my pussy looking at the picture". Now I'm getting really turned on!!! Another 10 minutes anther message, this has a video attached!!! My god!!! She's masturbating on video for me!!! I can't believe this. I text her back and ask why she's doing this. She says she's seen a lot of changes in me and loves what she sees. Then, much to MY surprise she asks me to send a video of me jerking off and cumming for her. 
I was a little taken off guard by this request but figured "ALPHA. TIME". I sent her the video and she texted this morning saying she finally slept good and it would have been better if the cum was all over her tits!!!
she just texted me a few minutes ago and said she's going shopping for something sexy, I asked if she would get some knee high boots because I thought they were hot. Her response "OMG really?? I guess I never told her about that. 
The book is a life/marriage saver, now she is looking for ways to please me instead of me trying to please her all the time. I can really get used to this. I just have to remember not to take advantage of her willingness.....too much.
thank you Atol, your would be a bargain at 1000 times the price.
[Deleted User]stillasamountainMasterOfTheUniverseWinterScarletMariaFrank_LondonSignorePillolaRossaCrashaxeBourneAgainDodHildaCornersTigerBlueWolfemeraldshibariSmashmasterfrillyfun[Deleted User]CowboyokmikeSaigoTakamoriSerenityCartB4HorseAdam_SCallmeCat

Comments

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange UKSilver Member Posts: 50
    As someone that is just starting on this road this is a great story and is encouraging.
    Littlejoe
  • SmashmasterSmashmaster Tera IncognitaSilver Member Posts: 809
    The map isn't a fad by any means, it's a new lifestyle for me.
    It's a this point, when it becomes internalized, that things really start to move. Not just for you, because it starts to sink in for everyone in your circle that something has changed and they adjust to the new reality. 

Excellent news, awesome job. :)

"Ultimately the captain sets the tone of the relationship." -Athol Kay

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." -Albert Einstein

"Momma said that the Forrest part was to remind me that sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense." -Forrest Gump

AngelineCallmeCat
  • GeekengineerGeekengineer Sandy EggoGold Men Posts: 1,720
    Wow.  Awesome work, nubby.

JellyBean is my wife.
    SignorePillolaRossaSmashmasterUnBetaMe
  • SmashmasterSmashmaster Tera IncognitaSilver Member Posts: 809
    Losing 32 lbs on your frame IS quite a lot. More then enough to be obvious to anybody. Very good for your health AND everything else.

How do you feel about yourself as a person these days? I would expect significantly better. Not just because of the weight loss, but for all the above progress too. 

"Ultimately the captain sets the tone of the relationship." -Athol Kay

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." -Albert Einstein

"Momma said that the Forrest part was to remind me that sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense." -Forrest Gump

TenneeCartB4Horse
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    I went back to check and make sure this was in "Success Stories".

Thanks for the boost @nubby, this stuff can be addictive!

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

• nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    @CartB4Horse it can be addictive. But the way I see it, self improvement is a good addiction and the rewards are worth it. 

I've been a bit skeptical to post in this section as it seems whenever I do, the wife and I have a blow out. Hopefully it won't happen this time. 

I think we all need a boost every so often. I'm glad I could help. 
    Smashmaster
  • Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046
    nubby said:

I'm now at a point where I'm not sure what is left. Everything in my marriage is going great. Do I just maintain? Do I delve into new hobbies? I honestly don't know. 

That's up to you. What do you want to do?

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

Tenneeshibari
  • nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964
    For the time being I will maintain what I'm doing but make a conscious effort to make sure things only improve in my marriage. 
    I will however be setting my sights on increasing the number of weekly workouts and decreasing the belly bulge. 
    SignorePillolaRossa