Workout and diet accountability thread

1186187188189190192»

Comments

• TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    Ray said:
    Good luck with all your fitness goals, peeps.  It has been great keeping up with you here and using you all for motivation!
    You ain't off the hook Brother - 1/1/2/3/4 baby!!!
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    Ray
  • ozzyozzy TX USAGold Men Posts: 996
    In the future, after the forum goes poof, I will do 500 burpees every day.  

TenneeBeatriceamblrgirlforestleaf
  • LennyLenny AustraliaMember Posts: 123
    I'm going to miss this place. I pinched out my first set of 5 pull-ups today. Never been able to 5 in a row before. A new PB. Must be getting stronger and lighter.
    TenneeMr_BrownDaddyOh
  • WinterWinter The Island of MisFit ToysGold Women Posts: 955
    I'll miss this place too I hope some of you are over at the Fitocracy group - it's nice to 'see' familiar faces.  That said I got in a pretty good workout yesterday - weights and Jumping Jacks.  

TenneeRayDaddyOh
  • LL80LL80 USASilver Member Posts: 3,309
    What the hell, since the forum is disappearing in a few days. This is what you can look like if nobody buys you dinner and you have tons of time to work out.

RebuildingHusbandTenneeDaddyOhAlphaNow
  • RebuildingHusbandRebuildingHusband Southern USASilver Member Posts: 1,953
    I'll throw mine in too. This is apparently 180.6 lbs at 21.6% body fat.

IMG_0755.JPG
    611 x 907 - 110K
    give a shit and try, or go be miserable by yourself - AlphaBelle
    TenneeRebornAlphaNow
  • RebornReborn LondonGold Men Posts: 2,987
    I just need to avoid too much festive sampling in the kitchen over the next week or so! 
    Enneagram type 5 w6. 
    If I offer lots of advice, it's probably really me giving advice to myself. That always seems to happen. 
    RebuildingHusbandTennee
  • LL80LL80 USASilver Member Posts: 3,309
    Reborn said:
    I just need to avoid too much festive sampling in the kitchen over the next week or so! 
    I prefer simply exercising more to counter-act the potential effects. But then probably very few people have the time or ability to get 3-4 hours a day in necessary to keep the 4000+ calories a day from becoming a visible problem ;)
    Tennee
  • RebuildingHusbandRebuildingHusband Southern USASilver Member Posts: 1,953
    Anybody that wants a PDF of the major NCAA program workout that I have, send me an email. My username at gmail. I've sent it to @Tennee and @CartB4Horse
    give a shit and try, or go be miserable by yourself - AlphaBelle
    TenneeAlphaNow
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    Thank you @RebuildingHusband.  If this site wasn't closing down in a few days I'd have to insist you stop using my picture in your profile..... :smiley:

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

TenneeRebuildingHusbandDaddyOh
  • DaddyOhDaddyOh CTGold Men Posts: 1,589
    I put my social life on hold for 2 years (post divorce) and dropped 20 lbs. No regrets.

You guys kept me accountable. Will miss this thread (and the site). 
    Reached my Goal of Bench Pressing 225lbs and I'm looking for more. 

In regards to over eating during the holidays. My CF coach gave me some good advice. He said; Your brain reaches a pinnacle rush at the 3rd bite. Everything after that is compensation. 

Ill give this theory a try. 3 bites for everything on the table this holiday season. 
    IMG_4629.JPG
    1064 x 1540 - 252K
    "How vain it is to sit down and write when you have not stood up to live."
    RebuildingHusbandTenneeAlphaNow