Workout and diet accountability thread

Comments

• RebuildingHusbandRebuildingHusband Southern USASilver Member Posts: 1,953
    edited January 2015
    Ate like a pro this week. Gonna get out of whack saturday. Me and the boys are brewing up a big mocha Porter so we will be drinking and eating most of they day. Gym wasn't as good. Missed workout Wednesday but we'll survive. Back at it today. Carry on.
    give a shit and try, or go be miserable by yourself - AlphaBelle
    [Deleted User]Tennee
  • Mr_BrownMr_Brown east coastSilver Member Posts: 3,636
    7 mins... Pull ups assisted 3 Thrusters 3 Chest-To-Bar Pull-ups 6 Thrusters 6 Chest-To-Bar Pull-ups 9 Thrusters 9 Chest-To-Bar Pull-ups 12 Thrusters 12 Chest-To-Bar Pull-ups 7 more Thrusters Then worked on my power clean @ 95lbs probably did about 15 of them.
    Been an uphill battle, both ways, in three feet of snow, with newspapers for shoes, but I'm a better man for it!
    TenneeBlackwulf
  • MiddleManMiddleMan Chicago BurbsSilver Member Posts: 1,898
    edited January 2015
    I've got the MyFitnessPal app up and running. I've been hitting my calorie goals* since I downloaded it. Lifting at least 3x/week.

*Yeah, they're minimums. Don't hate.
    TenneeMark72
    Gym done. Feels good to get back to lifting after a couple weeks off. I was gonna post a Friday weight but I just finished a perfectly rare NY strip and a sweet potato. Maybe in the morning.
    MiddleManTennee
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    1.5 mile walk with Exuberant Collie this morning around the lake.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    TenneeJekMiddleManMoon_Girl
  • TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    Jek said:
    I will be taking self pics, yes in my bathroom mirror, this weekend. Most of my self pics right now are worth a single word... WTF?! But hopefully in a few months it will be worth a thousand mmmmmmm!!s... (Not for any of you though)
    We just might have to rejuvenate the "gun show" thread?
    There was a certain appeal to whoring myself out for Awesome buttons.  I was always concerned about someone catching me taking pics in the gym locker room and calling the police however...
    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
    JekDaddyOhWinter
    edited January 2015
    Ante up... 40 cal row buy in, 5 rounds----- -10 hang power snatch 75 lbs -7 burpee box jump over 20" -10 ab mat situp with 14 lb med ball cash out with 20 cal assault bike... 22 minutes.
    Been an uphill battle, both ways, in three feet of snow, with newspapers for shoes, but I'm a better man for it!
    TenneeDaddyOh
  • RayRay Northwest USASilver Member Posts: 615
    Braved the cold for a brisk 3 mile walk (45 minutes). Back to body weight circuit training starting tomorrow.
    Tennee
  • MiddleManMiddleMan Chicago BurbsSilver Member Posts: 1,898
    edited January 2015
    Lifted well today; also shoveled the driveway. Twice. It started snowing just as I was finishing up, but that will wait for tomorrow.
    Tennee
    Flooring down, power rack together, room cleaned and organized... Now I just need a flat bench... Any recommendations? Been keeping an eye on craigslist and haven't seen anything good yet... I'm thinking about this Adidas bench... http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006JJM38S/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1421031700&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX200_QL40#
    Tennee
  • KnifesEdgeKnifesEdge midwest USASilver Member Posts: 75
    It's been a good week. Exercised 3 times. Now 253.5 lbs.
    Goal for this week is to always be 254 or less, and workout at least 3 times.
    Tenneeokmike
    0540 and enroute to the gym.  In the cold rain.  HoooooRah!  

okmike
    @Mr_Brown‌ Considered an adjustable bench?  I like adding in incline presses, incline hammer curls....a thought.

• MrGrimmMrGrimm Silver Member Posts: 971
    Not sure what happened here.  We have what they call a "Weight Freeze" during the holidays.  We weighed in a week before Thanksgiving, and just weighed out this morning.  According to our scale at home (admittedly not the best) I thought I gained like three pounds, but I got on the scale at work and I lost almost two pounds.  I'll take more of that please.
    Tennee
    Tennee said:
    @Mr_Brown‌ Considered an adjustable bench?  I like adding in incline presses, incline hammer curls....a thought.
    Yeah I'm trying to conserve space... The cost for the FID bench with the weight I'd like for it to support is pretty big. I hear that you may have issues inside the rack with placement? Incline and decline lifts havent been in my exercise regiment for a long time. I'm liking this bench as well... https://christiansfitnessfactory.com/cff-flat-utility-bench.html It was on sale in December and I missed it it was $89 with free shipping now it'll cost me $150 w/shipping The Rogue is $200 w/shipping. That's my ideal just can't quite pull the trigger... But I probably will?? http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-flat-utility-bench Taking all the factors out of it I'd purchase this one... http://www.roguefitness.com/adjustable-bench
    Tennee
  • JekJek CaliforniaMember Posts: 1,520
    It would be hard for me to justify buying a bench without decline. A well built chest just isnt complete without the pec rolling under.
    Tennee
    197.6 this morning. Not a good result but not gonna sweat it. Had my fill of very fine craft beer and delicious non-paleo foods on Saturday. Back to the grind. Clean lunch packed, gym after work, clean dinner in the crock pot.
    JekTennee