breast augmentation:worth it?

124»

Comments

• HowlAtTheMoonHowlAtTheMoon Silver Member Posts: 1,183
    I know this thread is already swirling the bowl, but ....
    My mom just got her's redone last summer. She waited until going through her divorce so she could recover alone with just help from us kids. She had them done 30 yrs prior and was finally getting the botched job fixed. A little different sitch, but she is really happy. She can wear a normal swimsuit and v neck tops finally. She figures she may never have a real relationship again and wanted them for her. Hers are really tiny. (Silicone and over the muscle due to a family genetic thing if being born missing a section of pecs.)
    GingerEtoileHildaCorners
  • LazyAlphaLazyAlpha Silver Member Posts: 640
    My wife had hers done after kids.  Look good to me, but she wanted more of the fake tight round melon look than she ended up with.  She should have went for "overfill" or a "high projection" size combination.   One negative side effect is that her nipples ended up being super-sensitive to the point of being painful.  They are off-limits for nibbling and other similar fun. 

• codename_duchesscodename_duchess AustraliaSilver Member Posts: 222
    Ok. Show of hands needed.

Who added "icing the cupcakes" to their list after reading this thread?
    You know the chocolate that you get on top of profiteroles? I've always wanted to pour that on, let it set and then nibble it off. It was a running joke with a female friend of mine way back, but I was too blue pill to do anything about it.
    Angeline