The Married Guy's Guide to Wife PART TWO is out!

Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046

The Married Guy’s Guide to Wife Part Two is now done!

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part ONE.

The Married Guys's Guide to Wife Part TWO.

$10 Off Code

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all five episodes in Part One. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all six episodes in Part Two. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

$0.99 Rental for Episode One

Something else to note is that the rental is just $0.99 on Episode One  

Free Stuff

There’s a couple of extra features you can watch for free on the Vimeo page of Part One. A 16 minute video about the progression of Primer --> MAP Book --> Married Guy’s Guide to Wife. There's also a 7 minute preview of the entire series.  

Vimeo hosting

Vimeo is the retailer and hosting the videos. You will need to have a Vimeo membership to buy (or rent) the videos. Vimeo membership is free and signing up is a snap. The Vimeo FAQ for buying is at https://vimeo.com/help/faq/watching-videos/vimeo-on-demand-purchases

That's about it, thanks in advance to everyone who buys and has supported us along the way.

...and we get to work on Part Three... almost right away. Stay tuned.

MGGW 1 2

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

AngelineAlphaBelleJemStonePatienceVerethragnaScarletBlueWolf

Comments

• Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046

What people said about Part One...

@Reborn - I just watched it. Awesome!

@FrustratedMan - This series makes the map books make so much more sense.

@BourneAgain - It's been less than a week since I started listening to the audio from Part 1 in the (almost) daily commute in my work van.....and I swear as a result I've already started fundamentally changing my interactions with my wife. Awesome stuff. Thank you.

@Husband2point1 - I dunno about anyone else, but that Chain of Seduction, including the explanation of the iterative nature of that process was especially helpful too. The idea that she's passively iteratively scanning me across all six categories is insightful.

@AlphaZulu - I just bought to first series and started watching. Very straightforward and easy to understand. (Where were you when I was 16 ?!?)   I'm really looking forward to the segments coming in the next few months. The Primer got me through all the basics and the topics of the future videos are more in line with what I need to work on now. Consider me pre-sold!

@ctruppi - Found your site recently and have read your books and now watched the 1st 3 vids. Great job!

@GiveMePeace - Great Job on the video series! I rented the first few so far and even though I am already familiar with your work, it is a nice tune up. The Seduction Chain- really brilliant how different aspects can be paired together which makes it easier to tackle. I love your work and will support at every step of the way as you continue to grow.

@AlphaBelle - I feel like I hear something new in every episode. Even after more than a year of coaching and being on the forum since 2012, there is SO MUCH in these videos that hits me like a lightbulb moment. I love that people can see what it's like to be in coaching, too. Proof that all geniuses are not boring and/or intimidating.

@Crashaxe – I love the videos!!

@HildaCorners - I keep getting new epiphanies ... each time I read/watch Athol's work I understand relationships more and more. I originally came to MMSL trying to understand why my previous 127* marriages went wrong. My first 15 minutes on the site were like seeing the dawn breaking with a chorus of angels. Everything made sense ... the videos had the same effect. I can't wait for the rest of the series.

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

VerethragnaBlueWolf
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    WOOT!

You are changing the Moutha Fukin World  @Athol_Kay ;  !!!
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    VerethragnaAlphaBelleBlueWolf
  • MiddleManMiddleMan Chicago BurbsSilver Member Posts: 1,898
    edited March 2015
    Quick question: Is the $29.99 "buy all" price for the entire 5-part series? Or is it $29.99 apiece for each of the parts?

I can't tell from Vimeo's mobile site, which is what I'm looking at. 

(EDIT: This was my 1,000th post here. I was wondering what the confetti was all about.)
    BlueWolf
    MiddleMan said:
    Quick question: Is the $29.99 "buy all" price for the entire 5-part series? Or is it $29.99 apiece for each of the parts?

I can't tell from Vimeo's mobile site, which is what I'm looking at. 

$29.99 for each part.

Part One has five episodes for a total of four hours

Part Two has six episodes for a total of three hours twenty minutes.

MiddleMan
    Thanks, @Athol_Kay .

Can the episodes be downloaded and watched/listened to on my commute? That would be the best time for me to view them, but if I had to stream them, that would eat up my cell data pretty quickly. 
    MiddleMan said:
    Thanks, @Athol_Kay .

Can the episodes be downloaded and watched/listened to on my commute? That would be the best time for me to view them, but if I had to stream them, that would eat up my cell data pretty quickly. 

If you buy them you can download them.

BlueWolf
  • AlphaZuluAlphaZulu Midwest USASilver Member Posts: 74

I just bought Part 2. Looking forward to starting them!

Thanks @Athol_Kay!

Jason: "Damn it Morpheus; not everyone believes what you believe."
    Morpheus: "My beliefs do not require them to."
    Athol_Kay
    Then buy them I shall....
    Athol_KayAngeline
  • BlueWolfBlueWolf The grasslandsSilver Member Posts: 606
    Bought them, as far I´m concerned the price with the $10 off code is just right. This bring so much more depth to the books, totally worth it. Just have to sneak away and watch all episodes away from W and kids!  

"The male lion doesn't get pissy." Tennee        

"In the middle of winter I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer."  A.Camus

"Be the change you want!" Forum-wisdom

Athol_Kay
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    @BlueWolf there is a phone app for vimeo.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    BlueWolf