Was she just making out with me???

RicoRico ArribaSilver Member Posts: 1,284
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
Throughout my MAP, I've wondered if some things may simply be unattainable.  Getting her to enjoy positions other than missionary and her on top; spontaneous blowjobs (hell, any blowjobs at all); lingerie more than once in a blue moon, etc. 

One of the big issues that made me feel unloved was the apparent unease the wife had with kissing me. The worst was when she would look around the room like she would rather be doing anything other than kissing her husband.

Over time I've managed to work up from a quick peck hello/goodbye to a decent 2-3 second kiss.  So that's something.  And occasionally it would be a bit longer, which was always nice.

This morning as I was leaving, I grabbed her for a kiss, and it was at least 10 seconds - with giggling - and would've gone on longer if the toddler didn't decide to insert himself between the two of us.

Who are you, and what did you do with my wife?  Not that I'm complaining...
AngelineShepardgrowingafamilystillasamountain[Deleted User]RebuildingHusbandBlackwulf[Deleted User]SignorePillolaRossaScarletMariaBourneAgainSerenityRorschachTennee[Deleted User]Husband3point0UnBetaMeffp20AlphaBelleWinterCowboyBlueWolf[Deleted User]MustacheKattcountrygirlytelyni

Comments