Men: do you think marriage is dead?

2»

Comments

• KattKatt USASilver Member Posts: 4,554
    The 50 percent divorce rate is actually not just misleading, but completely inaccurate:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/02/upshot/the-divorce-surge-is-over-but-the-myth-lives-on.html?referrer=&_r=0
    growingafamily
  • Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046
    edited March 2015
    To the geniune honest women, and you know who you are, I mean no disrespect but this isn't just some angry rant from a guy, who got cheated on. There is statistical data on the high divorce rate. I am not going to just blame women because guys cheat too. I am referring to my generation. Sure we all have parents and grandparents who were married until death or for decades but times have changed. You cannot ignore the facts, traditional marriage may not be dead completely but it is still different. 

This isn't a debate gender politics forum. It's a fix your life and marriage forum.

If you have a situation you want actual, practical help and advice with, we can help you.

But if you're simply here to stir the pot, you aren't helping us.

Make a choice.

Thread closed.

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

This discussion has been closed.