Leading a Vacation- Walt Disney World Strategy

Comments

• Mark72Mark72 OhioSilver Member Posts: 2,007
    @Ben - I can be shirtless and walking in 70°F weather for 45 minutes and be drenched. Not necessarily stanky but drenched - chest, face, scalp, arms, everything. I don't even have to move sometimes and I get sweaty.

@Angeline - I have been doing both :) Down to 209 from 225
    Need to visit Threads Thread more often as I will need a new wardrobe by July

Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht Anders tun. Gott hilfe mir. Amen. - Martin Luther
    In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't. - Pascal

My journey

• TenneeTennee Next Stop: AwesomevilleSilver Member Posts: 5,963
    Help with Not Sweating at WDW:  https://marriedmansexlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/329363#Comment_329363

Gillette Clinical Strength.  Weird stuff.  Expensive stuff.   Works. 

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight"  Japanese Proverb

How will you live well today?
  • MiddleManMiddleMan Chicago BurbsSilver Member Posts: 1,898
    edited May 2015
    Just did some fine-tuning on our dining reservations. We now have a reservation that hopefully puts us in prime viewing position for the EPCOT fireworks on our last night there. 

Trip starts in 11 days!

EDIT: Goddamn autocorrect put an extra "ip" in there.
    KattAngelineTennee
    MiddleMan said:
    Just did some fine-tuning on our dining reservations. We now have a reservation that hopefully puts us in prime viewing position for the EPCOT fireworks on our last night there. 

Trip ip starts in 11 days!

6 here, homey. See you there

Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht Anders tun. Gott hilfe mir. Amen. - Martin Luther
    In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't. - Pascal

My journey

MiddleManAngelineTennee
  • magentamagenta usaSilver Member Posts: 136
    4 days to the OG! Ba bam! :p
    Mark72Tennee
    magenta said:

You're going to WDW too?

My journey

I thought I remembered that @Chief_TC was taking his family too... did I remember correctly?

My journey

Angeline
  • magentamagenta usaSilver Member Posts: 136
    Mark72 said:
    magenta said:

You're going to WDW too?
    Nope...going to the OG (original), as in West coast!
  • JellyBeanJellyBean Sunny SoCalGold Women Posts: 5,054
    The app Waze is good for finding routes on the fly. 

Re: sweating -- you can use spray antiperspirant/deodorant on your whole body, not just your underarms.  It's isn't the healthiest thing to do on a routine basis, but if you want to keep from sweating through your clothes while enjoying the central Florida humidity, it might help.
    Enneagram type 9w1
    Angeline
    JellyBean said:
    The app Waze is good for finding routes on the fly. 

Re: sweating -- you can use spray antiperspirant/deodorant on your whole body, not just your underarms.  It's isn't the healthiest thing to do on a routine basis, but if you want to keep from sweating through your clothes while enjoying the central Florida humidity, it might help.

I use the Waze app for my morning and evening commutes. Real Time traffic updates and police...

My journey

Angeline
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    How many days, guys? 
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    Thursday. I may make the executive decision to leave tomorrow night

My journey

AngelineMiddleMan
    We just got back Friday

My journey

• MiddleManMiddleMan Chicago BurbsSilver Member Posts: 1,898
    How did it go, @Mark72? I'm currently sitting at our gate at MCO, awaiting our flight home. 
    It was amazing. The kids had a blast. We did too. We didn't bond so much but it was all about the kids anyway.

My journey

Truman
    And @Angeline, we ended up staying in Lake City, FL since we left really early Thursday morning. On the way back we stayed in Orangeburg SC

My journey

Angeline
This discussion has been closed.