Pushing the back door boundary

SlipangleSlipangle MichiganSilver Member Posts: 1,544
So, interesting thing happened recently. During 69 foreplay, my SO likes the outside of her vaginal opening played with by my finger. Recently, I found myself doing this on a nearby not dripping wet orifice. And she loved it. But she thought I was just stroking her perenium, and was back in good girl mode when she found out nope,  I was playing with her butt hole.

Now, we've as always talked and never had interest in anal. And she'd clearly have issues with her rational brain and how this is more dirty than she's rationally willing to go for, but her inner slut would love it if she got her way over the good girl rational front.

Anyone gone through this and have any suggestions,  like would trying the introduction of a butt plug be a starter idea, and... not even sure where to start on what to ask...

Comments

• Frank_LondonFrank_London in transitSilver Member Posts: 1,853
    Slipangle said:
    But she thought I was just stroking her perenium, and was back in good girl mode when she found out nope,  I was playing with her butt hole.
    I find this very hard to believe. She knew.

I've been doing this a bit with my girlfriend but I only do it if she is very horny and we've had excellent, hot foreplay leading up to it. And I don't do it for long.
  • Frank_LondonFrank_London in transitSilver Member Posts: 1,853
    Since you asked for tips:
    use the fingers of your left hand so your right hand is free for other duties afterwards;
    keep your fingernails clipped nice and short.
  • never_againnever_again CanadaSilver Member Posts: 1,372
    Lubricant. Saliva works well, coconut oil better. Your finger before a butt plug. More control and you can manipulate a little bit for better stimulation. Draw rings around the outside with the tip of your finger to massage the muscles. Plus, with your finger you'll be able to feel her relax and even start seeking it. Yes, you will know.
    The man who gives his woman everything ends up with nothing. Not even the woman.
    UnBetaMe
  • UnBetaMeUnBetaMe Through The GatesMember Posts: 1,211
    I've slowly been pushing this boundary and agree with never again above. 
    Read my posts in the Baby Steps to Boundary Pushing thread. My experience will have quite a few similarities to yours and never-again.
  • SlipangleSlipangle MichiganSilver Member Posts: 1,544
    I was teasing her about it after. What she says is one thing, her reaction another. I've got a green light based on her reaction. But when I try anything, I want to not create a negative experience. Hence here I am.

• never_againnever_again CanadaSilver Member Posts: 1,372
    The woman I'm seeing currently insisted that a) I didn't really touch her there and b) if I did, I didn't really go inside.  I just treated it like an everyday occurrence.

"Oh, that?  Heck, everyone does it.  Yawn...got any peanuts?"  

Casual, confident, no biggie.  In a reasonably short time (3-4 weeks of seeing her twice/week), progressed from finger to vibe to anal sex. It's not her favorite because she doesn't find it particularly stimulating (nor painful), but it certainly doesn't get in the way of her O. 

The man who gives his woman everything ends up with nothing. Not even the woman.
    MiddleMan
  • SlipangleSlipangle MichiganSilver Member Posts: 1,544
    Too soon for the butt plug IMO.

Here's what you do -- next time she seems really immersed, play with it with your finger like last time.  Except this time she's going to perk up with, "Uh uh.  I told you I don't like that."  She has to say this now to fitness test you a bit.

And thats when you say, with a smile, "No-no baby.  It's your perineum.  I swear."

When she laughs, carry on pushing the boundary.

Not bad. I'd generally go the route of calling her a liar because her enjoyment is pretty obvious. 

Look, if she sincerely wasn't going for this I wouldn't bother. You are all focused too much on the teasing. I know what I'm doing with her in that department. I can read her for when to take this to the next step. I just don't know what the next step is and that's why I'm here. 

This is for her. I'm getting all that I want from her as it is. My personal sexual enjoyment goal is coming in her mouth. 

This isn't the first new I've introduced to her either,  and one time she said to me "how do you do this to me?"

• BetaGeekBetaGeek Bringing the good betaSilver Member Posts: 1,530
    If stimulated enough, the clitoris sensations expand for some women all the way to the anus. I know somebody who has orgasms from anal sex including squirting. 
    It's good beta.
  • OneEyedDrunkOneEyedDrunk Out West Silver Member Posts: 1,808
    My wife can't do any type of anal play when her non-lizard brain is working. When she's playing with her clit, then I can put two fingers in (one in the pink and one in the stink). I can then see she's enjoying it. But that's it. I know for a fact she enjoys it, but I'm pretty much forbidden to do anything else. I fucked her ass a few times when dating and once when married. She's always complained about the pain. I guess I just need to take it at face value. 

Would love over to see some ideas. 
    oneeyeddrunk.weebly.com