The hair down there

124»

Comments

• MagnumMagnum A Good PlaceSilver Member Posts: 431
    Thanks. W went to IdealImage and was quoted $7k! That was, I think, the whole shebang - legs, underarm and Brazilian - and multiple treatments -but stil
    "Stop aspiring to be anyone other than your own best self: for that does fall within your control."
  • amblrgirlamblrgirl ATXSilver Member Posts: 1,328
    edited July 25
    @dbl_hoo - Yikes! $7K does sound like a lot. I know legs can be expensive. A lot of women only do the lower legs (knee down), so that might cut the cost if her hair is thin and light above the knee.

Also, doesn't your wife have a health condition that causes skin issues for her? That's definitely something she should discuss with the laser people. And she may be better off getting the laser treatments done with a dermatologist because of that. It is possible to damage the skin with the laser treatments. If she has some extra sensitivities or skin issues, the treatment providers need to be aware of that.
    amblrgirltx@gmail.com
    Fitocracy: atxchick

Enneagram 6w5, married to a 5
  • MagnumMagnum A Good PlaceSilver Member Posts: 431
    Thanks.  As with many things these days, w wants my leadership on this.  Ive encouraged her to talk with her dermatologist about performing the procedures.  You bring up a good point about her skin.  Im going to encourage her to discuss that with the dermatologist too. 

For me, it isn't so much about the money, as not wanting to feel like I've been taken advantage of. 
    "Stop aspiring to be anyone other than your own best self: for that does fall within your control."