The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part Four is Live!

Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046

The Married Guy’s Guide to Wife Part Four is now done!

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part ONE.

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part TWO.

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part THREE.

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part FOUR.

$10 Off Code

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all five episodes in Part One. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all six episodes in Part Two. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all five episodes in Part Three. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all five episodes in Part Four. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

$0.99 Rental for Episode One of Part One

Something else to note is that the rental is just $0.99 on Episode One of Part One.  

Free Stuff

There’s a couple of extra features you can watch for free on the Vimeo page of Part One. A 16 minute video about the progression of Primer --> MAP Book --> Married Guy’s Guide to Wife. There's also a 7 minute preview of the entire series.  

Vimeo hosting

Vimeo is the retailer and hosting the videos. You will need to have a Vimeo membership to buy (or rent) the videos. Vimeo membership is free and signing up is a snap. The Vimeo FAQ for buying is at https://vimeo.com/help/faq/watching-videos/vimeo-on-demand-purchases

That's about it, thanks in advance to everyone who buys and has supported us along the way.

...and now we get started on Part Five!

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

SerenitySaigoTakamoriMariaTenneeShepardAlphaBelleHildaCornersBlueWolfScarlet

Comments

• AlphaZuluAlphaZulu Midwest USASilver Member Posts: 74

I bought part 4. Got $10 off. Downloaded all 5 episodes. Converted them to MP3 and loaded them on my phone. I'll listen while commuting.

It will be like carpooling with @Athol_Kay for the next few weeks!

Jason: "Damn it Morpheus; not everyone believes what you believe."
    Morpheus: "My beliefs do not require them to."
    AngelineShepardAlphaBelleBourneAgain
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    Ba Bam!
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    Rorschach
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    edited June 2015

\

Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
  • HildaCornersHildaCorners Winter? You call *that* winter?Gold Women Posts: 3,377
    I sometimes say "Athol changed his views" when a new guy joins the forum with major attraction issues, and says "I bought MMSLP, my problems are over!" Many guys like this would be much, MUCH better served by watching the videos ... I want to persuade to spend $30 on video Part One, which they need desperately but isn't covered in MMSLP.

The trick is getting the right material into the outstretched hands ... for most new guys, the videos are best. For women, MAP and being active on the forum is best, and for the "My marriage is fine, I'm just curious", MMSLP gives a lot of theory, and this guy might realize his marriage needs work, too.

It's all gold.

Enneagram 5w4.  I'm researching what that means, before designing t-shirt art about it.

"I feel no shame in making lavish use of the strongest muscles, namely male ones (but my own strongest muscle is dedicated to the service of men - noblesse oblige). I don't begrudge men one whit of their natural advantages as long as they respect mine. I am not an unhappy pseudomale; I am female and like it that way." RAH
    Athol_KaySerenityBlueWolfCallmeCat
  • RorschachRorschach "Just ask the axis ..."Silver Member Posts: 1,458
    Well, now I'm inspired to see if there is a way around the practical difficulties downloading the videos presents.
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    Just wondering part four of Athols videos deal with responsive desire and explaining sextual flavors is that correct? I am thinking about purchasing this series but just wanted to know for sure. I guess I really don't understand sextual flavors much and need too. Also if you rent these you can only watch once , is that how it works?
  • Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046

You can rent them for a week.

Part Four is the responsive desire and sexual flavors.

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

• lupinlupin UKMember Posts: 2
    I'm a bit depressed now regarding Athol's comment on how much more difficult it is for women to get the relationship changes they want...Been reading "Surrendered Wife" as well and hoping if I can show more respect I will be more cherished and my husband will want to step up and be captain once I get out of the way and stop being nagging and critical.  One of the suggestions in SW was to hand over control of the finances (which I hadn't been doing well, we have a BIG credit card debt) - it has taken almost a year since I first suggested it for him to move in that direction but we are making progress of sorts. I just don't think there is any urgency/priority for him to make changes though. 
    forestleaf
  • frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    Poke around this site a little more.  Healthy men will move heaven and earth to build a good relationship with a quality woman.

If you get discouraged, and don't start a MAP then you definitely won't get changes.  If you MAP just to get your H to change you'll probably beat your head against the wall a lot.  If you MAP to get the best life possible then that's what you'll get.

Good luck.
    amblrgirl
  • Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046
    lupin said:
    I'm a bit depressed now regarding Athol's comment on how much more difficult it is for women to get the relationship changes they want...Been reading "Surrendered Wife" as well and hoping if I can show more respect I will be more cherished and my husband will want to step up and be captain once I get out of the way and stop being nagging and critical.  One of the suggestions in SW was to hand over control of the finances (which I hadn't been doing well, we have a BIG credit card debt) - it has taken almost a year since I first suggested it for him to move in that direction but we are making progress of sorts. I just don't think there is any urgency/priority for him to make changes though. 
    Start a thread and do a triage so people can help you.

amblrgirlBlackwulfHildaCornersTennee
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @Athol_Kay Thanks I will get those bought and see if I can get some insight on my sexual flavor and my husbands. Anxious to get husband to watch too so he can understand how responsive desire works. ;)