The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part Five is Live!

Athol_KayAthol_Kay My Underground LairPosts: 8,046

And with great relief Part Five is finally done. The entire series is 20 Hours and 22 minutes long. I'm blown away at how much content there is in there. I had no idea it would turn into such an epic thing.

The Married Guy’s Guide to Wife Part Five is now done!

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part ONE.

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part TWO.

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part THREE.

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part FOUR.

The Married Guy's Guide to Wife Part FIVE.

$10 Off Code

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all five episodes in Part One. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all six episodes in Part Two. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all five episodes in Part Three. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all five episodes in Part Four. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

There is currently a $10 off code for buying all five episodes in Part Five. The code is MARRIEDGUY.

$0.99 Rental for Episode One of Part One

Something else to note is that the rental is just $0.99 on Episode One of Part One.  

Free Stuff

There’s a couple of extra features you can watch for free on the Vimeo page of Part One. A 16 minute video about the progression of Primer --> MAP Book --> Married Guy’s Guide to Wife. There's also a 7 minute preview of the entire series.  

Vimeo hosting

Vimeo is the retailer and hosting the videos. You will need to have a Vimeo membership to buy (or rent) the videos. Vimeo membership is free and signing up is a snap. The Vimeo FAQ for buying is at https://vimeo.com/help/faq/watching-videos/vimeo-on-demand-purchases

That's about it, thanks in advance to everyone who buys and has supported us along the way.

One Hour Call   12-Week Guided MAP

"The turnaround is tremendous.  And I'm lifting weights, eating better, and tackling projects.  I have all this great energy without a vampire sucking my life force.  :)  He's a lot stronger standing on his own two feet, as well."  - Scarlet

Jen_KayAngelineSerenityAlphaBelleJemStoneBourneAgainTenneeShepardSaigoTakamoriHoward[Deleted User]BlueWolfal2682MrsJonMaterStellieMr_Brown