MAP 4.1 Update

sf64sf64 Střední Evropa na chvíliSilver Member Posts: 1,997
Greetings to the "older" members of the MMSL Forum and hello to the newer ones.  I recently received my "Three Year Badge" and thought I would just post an update.

All in all, things are going very well.  Here is a quick update
  1. Kids are all doing well and are beginning that process of spreading their wings.  I can actually see a time when I will be an empty-nester.  Not really sure yet how I feel about that.

2. Things continue to go well with "I."  She is now highly selective about when she works and spends more of her time travelling with me.

3. I have managed to get myself to the point where I am saying "no" more to business things and other requests for my time.  It is letting me focus more on the things that matter most.
So what's new? 
  1. "I" let me know that she was interested in spending some more time closer to home, so I am in the process of moving part of my business operations to her home country.  We are closing on a place here this weekend.  We will probably be spending 25%-30% of the time here going forward.

2. About 18 months ago, we started the process of building a house on the lake in the land of my youth where I so happily spent many of my summers.   I am happy to say that the house is done and we will be spending the next month or so there.  I added a "out building" that I turned into my office with a link to my corporate network so I can hide from the chaos in the house when I need to work.  (I have attached a few photos from a house - not mine - that was the inspiration for the new lake house.   The new place is similar in look and feel.)

3. "I" and my kids have made a concerted effort to melt my credit card in the process of furnishing the lake house and I am sure the melting process will be complete after furnishing the place we close on this weekend.  The "nesting force" is strong in this one.
I want to again say thanks to @athol_kay for his work, this site and the forum.  It played a huge role in helping me define my future and put the demons of my past behind me.

Lake 1.jpg
350 x 233 - 85K
Lake 2.jpg
350 x 233 - 72K
Lake 3.jpg
350 x 233 - 82K
Lake 4.jpg
350 x 233 - 90K

Note - If you a FO with a Lazy Bear or Low-T husband, ignore everything I say. It probably doesn't apply
"As he works on his MAP, he's going to do things that piss you off. He has to."  - Steu2817
"In a world of Alpha's there is no peace for anyone.....welcome to Somalia enjoy your stay" - Highlander2

PatienceReborn[Deleted User]Mr_BrownHusband3point0fredlessBabyMakes5_dadAthol_KayMiddleManstillasamountaintry_red_pillBlackwulffordsvtdewySmashmasterPurple_ioAngelineTenneeshibariCrashaxe

Comments