Vaginal Pumping?

bjstoute89bjstoute89 LAMember Posts: 6
So, have to say I've got this new interest in possibly trying the pump thing to engorge the SO's hot box bc I love giving her oral and she loves receiving, but I want to try something like this to make it over the top unforgettable oral. She doesn't complain, but I have an urge to get extremely kinky with her if she's game lol.

Before I bring it up to her though, I was wondering how many have tried it, what the experience is like, and if the benefit outweighs the pain in the ass (or vag actually) of the after effects.
Tagged:
BabyMakes5_dadgaryac

Comments

• bjstoute89bjstoute89 LAMember Posts: 6
    Anyone?
    Didn't post a triage because I'm not running the map. Have just been following the site and forums for awhile and decided to register to take part in the forums to take part in the discussions and maybe hear some things from more experienced people and couples. Not attempting to troll at all.
    r9stone
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    It's also the weekend, and people are out doing real life stuff. Not getting an answer in an hour and then raising a virtual eyebrow is probably not the best tactic. Could be that your fairly odd topic just doesn't generate comments because nobody knows anything about it.

Welcome to the MMSL forum. Forum guidelines and pretty clear third rail warnings here:
    http://marriedmansexlife.com/2014/05/upcoming-forum-changes/

People with good intentions who stay within the guidelines don't get capriciously banned around here. A little less hair trigger on all sides would probably help restart your participation.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
  • LadyOrTheTygerLadyOrTheTyger EarthSilver Member Posts: 892
    Tried it once or twice.  Device wouldn't stay on for anything.  Compete waste of money IMHO.  
  • forestleafforestleaf At the farmGold Women Posts: 1,703
    @bjstoute89, I want to know what it is.  Is it for before sex to get her going, or for the entirety?  TBH I'd be interested in something that would get me going and help me orgasm without a vibrator.

Also, welcome to the forum!  
    UnBetaMe
    @Forestleaf, it's is a suction pump that brings blood to area applied and engorges, in this case, labia, clitoris, etc and makes the area super sensitive. From what I hear though the area stays engorged for a slightly extended period of time afterwords. But I have zero experience with it, so I'm only speaking from research.
  • RebornReborn LondonGold Men Posts: 2,987
    Nope, heard of it but never tried it. 
    Enneagram type 5 w6. 
    If I offer lots of advice, it's probably really me giving advice to myself. That always seems to happen.