Believe it or not...we made it.

RestaurantManRestaurantMan SoutheastSilver Member Posts: 126
Many things have happened since my last post on the 911 thread, but the most important is that my W and I are happily married again. The short story is that I told her it was definitely finally over when I caught her on a fake FB account talking with the OM (though it was not sexual at this point). I wasn't ready to be done, so I called the OM and had a "heart-to-heart" with him. To my knowledge, he never tried to contact her again. She messaged him a couple more times on the fake FB account only to get no response. I didn't wait for her to beg me back, I told her what I wanted out of our marriage and that we would try again. So we did. 

I continue to heed the words and advice I have received on the forum. I continue to monitor her actions/phone use and there has been no suspicious activity. She didn't fall back in love with me over night. Nor I, her. It has and is still taking time. Our sex is better, but still not to where it will be. I can finally see progress in our marriage, really for the first time ever. 

It is hard to remember what happened in the past, but we are working on creating better memories now.

-RM
JellyBeanRebuildingHusbandBlackwulffrillyfunHildaCornersRayAngelineAthol_KayforestleafamblrgirlBourneAgain_ioAlphaBelleJohn3Husband3point0Tiger_LilyStillLearningredheaded_womanScarletal2682WinterBlueWolfShepardMaterStellieAvalinetteSmashmasterGuitarslingerfordsvt