Chasing Her O =Wow!

fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
Since joining the Forum here and reading other Blogs; I've learned much about what makes a female tick. I only wish I knew this info when I was 21-not 43.
Sex with my wife and I had gone stale about 10 years ago. I didn't know why, how to fix it or even what the issue was. She had lost attraction and I guess I did as well. So we plodded on in life. Then hit the wall 2 years ago-almost split.
Then, I did much soul searching-what was I doing wrong? Why was sex poor, non-existent, emotionless...etc...

After running my Map, making huge changes, reading sites and blogs about females and sex....I learned how to get her off in multiply ways. In the past six-eight months she has O's, at times very large and long too. Then guess what?-sex was more on the table. She has an O every time now...Every single time...sometimes 2. I just got my first BJTC last week in a decade. I t was a killer BJ-unreal. The best in ten plus years- After her O. She becomes unhinged or even frantic after her O. We then have some serious sex. We are using lubes, coconut oils vibrating cock rings and a vibrator right now so far. We'll see if this expands to more. For now I'm going to keep the sex rolling. Strong initiations, pushing boundaries, new positions, new toys, and whatever else I can push into the bedroom.  All this from ensuring she Orgasms when we have sex...and she does. I love watching it unfold. It's like she's being electrouted!!  It is so erotic now more than every before. All from being more dominant in the bedroom and a better leader in the relationship.

Does any other men here see this too.?  After her O-It's on!! 

Map On

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

HildaCornersDaddyOhforestleaffrillyfunshibari[Deleted User]MiddleManffp20Tiger_LilyTenneecpbal2682HowardShepardLionessWinterCartB4HorseBlackwulfUlyssesTrumanamblrgirlmaverickSerenityleoslayerwrangler

Comments

• HowardHoward EuropeSilver Member Posts: 618
    @fordsvt - fantastic that you turned the thing around. And maybe age is not sooo important as the quality of experience. I totally get it though- 20 more years of the good stuff is desirable for sure.

So did the change come from a "new frame" you created with MAP, or did you find cool ways to give your W more sexual satisfaction? That's something I think we'd all like to hear.....
    "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
    "Do more of what you love."
    Tennee
  • CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    Great job @fordsvt!!

Stories like that make this journey even more fun.... It just keeps getting better.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

cpb
  • fordsvtfordsvt Canada Eh!Silver Member Posts: 2,300
    I've been doing some reading on the net. 
    Spiceupsex.com and Gariellemoore.com 
    Some good info on there. It's helped me out greatly to being better in bed. I can get her off every time now. It's been very enlightening and helpful.  

Into Phase 3..

Those Who Dare......Win.   "What gives you fear today...Gives you Strength tomorrow.."

Ken220Tennee
  • CharlieCharlie Earthquake country Silver Member Posts: 442
    fordsvt said:
    Some good info on there. It's helped me out greatly to being better in bed. I can get her off every time now. It's been very enlightening and helpful.  
    @fordsvt, can you check those Web addresses? Neither of those seem to work. This is what I get when pulling up the first one 

Screenshot_2015-09-15-13-55-21.png
    1440 x 2560 - 141K
  • codename_duchesscodename_duchess AustraliaSilver Member Posts: 222
    fordsvt said:
    I'm guessing that's gabriellemoore.com
    fordsvt
    fordsvt said:
    I'm guessing that's gabriellemoore.com
    Yes thanks.  

Also Spicesexup.com. 
    Sorry.  Somewhat dyslexic today. Duh..!!'  :-)

Into Phase 3..

Angeline
  • UnBetaMeUnBetaMe Through The GatesMember Posts: 1,211
    fordsvt said:
    Can you point to the 2-3 most helpful articles for you? I checked out the sites, but a lot of it is pretty generic stuff... maybe I'm missing it, or it's behind the paywall/e-mail sign up form?
    UlyssesCharlie
    I really don't recall. I've read a lot on this. Various sites too. Just google it and see.  

All i I know is what I've read has been magic. She gets off every single time.  She loves the coconut oil too. 

Into Phase 3..

• CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    I'd imagine ones wife being attracted to her husband would have an awful LOT to do with it, as both of you know.... :)

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

• EANxEANx Local GroupSilver Member Posts: 509
    Katt said:
    Also, IDK about other women, but an orgasm doesn't just *happen* to me; I have to participate.  
    Thus the advise for guys not to hold themselves responsible for her orgasm.
    fordsvtSignorePillolaRossa
    Thanks @Katt yes that is so true.  Last night I brought her to the edge about 4-5 times and she didn't have an O.  Kind of frustrating but it happens. She asked for the cock ring after too after manual stim didn't work.  She was right into it fully but it just didn't happen. 
    Much of it is mental as well as Imursion and focus for her.  Also focus from me and how I touch her.  I've been very focused on her O and getting her there every time. She can sense that and it puts her in that right space. 

Into Phase 3..

CartB4HorseUlyssesNeverSleptOnTheCouch
  • RedfordRedford The Great White NorthSilver Member Posts: 679
    edited December 2015
    Also, please don't measure the progress of your MAP by how many times she orgasms. Many times, women don't need an orgasm for the sex to be great. Sometimes, what we crave is the emotional connection that submission brings us. So just a word of caution: don't consider it a failed session if she doesn't have 36 earth shaytering orgasms :p
    HildaCornersTiger_LilyHappyWife