Winter's wondering...

Comments

• forestleafforestleaf At the farmGold Women Posts: 1,703
    About Gatlinburg, I'm totally heartbroken about it too.  I've been going at least once a year since I was literally two weeks old.  My mom had PPD and took me there to try and get out of it, and we've been going ever since.  We have a cabin booked there for Christmas; I've had it booked for months.  But, the owners have not been allowed to re-enter that area by the authorities because it's not safe yet, so they don't know if it's still standing.  Chances are not good, since it is located up the hill from the Aquarium, which I know was close to catching on fire.  So, we may not have anywhere to go this Christmas.  :(  But, even if we're out the $1100, we've lost much less than many.  It's heartbreaking.  I chose to donate to the Sevier County Humane Society to help. 
    Tennee
    And about IOI's, I have no doubt men are checking you out; you're beautiful!  TW agrees with the others that you're just not noticing.  Plus he agrees with @Tennee that you're hot.  :)  But I totally understand how you feel!  I think men are really subtle like @fredless says.  Last night we went to a neighborhood Christmas get-together, and as we walked in, I noticed a couple of men looking at me but I didn't really know what to think of it.  I look at people too, no big deal.  But after we left, TW informed me that "almost all" of the men in the room checked me out.  I honestly don't have the self-esteem to even believe him (that's pitiful).  But it's nice to know that it's at least a possibility.  :)
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    @Tennee
    Beat me to it!
    @Winter. I have seen the photo he refered to.  
    You're F_in hawt lady!, trust me..guys Are looking.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
  • SaigoTakamoriSaigoTakamori FLSilver Member Posts: 3,075
    @Winter
    If I put off the 'internet creeper" vibe  apologies.  lol

I was attempting to be positive.
    Sweat More...bitch less
    Fate favors the prepared.
    WinterTennee
  • CallmeCatCallmeCat DownsouthSilver Member Posts: 236
    @winter you are a busy girl. Photos are priceless so you are providing memories for many many people. U Go girl!!! :p
    42andatowel
  • WinterWinter The Island of MisFit ToysGold Women Posts: 955
    I'm quickly learning that wine brings out too many insecurities. I've got to nip this in the bud (as my grandma would say lol!) and stop scouring 'before and after' pics on the internet. 

Yep remember they get to pick and choose their before and after shots and models.  People with crap results don't make the cut I'm sure.
    AngelineWinter42andatowelBeatrice
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    forestleaf said: Yep remember they get to pick and choose their before and after shots and models.  People with crap results don't make the cut I'm sure.
    Very true. That's a whole different, and very disturbing Google search.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    TenneeWinter42andatowelBeatrice
    Angeline said:
    forestleaf said: Yep remember they get to pick and choose their before and after shots and models.  People with crap results don't make the cut I'm sure.
    Very true. That's a whole different, and very disturbing Google search.
    That's the truth and will sober a girl up real quick lol! 

Tennee42andatowel
    Why do you want to "fix" X? What do you think will be different about your life if you have different X?
    That's a good question @Angeline. I don't really know. Part of me just wants to look perfect naked - not just good. And seeing as that's really the only time anyone would notice a difference (I can rock a good bra and look great in most outfits with no issue) it really is me being vain and self-centered and wanting to fill out a bikini better.

And I'm kind of ok with that. It's why I do most any 'beautification' - because it makes me feel good about myself and more confident. I honesty don't think nicer boobs are going to gain me any more 'attention' from anyone except maybe H, and he's happy with how they are now, but did say it might be fun to have something new and different just for us. I know you all don't believe it but I honestly do not get much outside attention anyway. So am I looking for more?  Of course, who doesn't want to be admired? But it's not the driving factor behind considering an upgrade. 

I do agree that I need some type of positive 'attention getting, extrovert' outlet and less time isolated at home. I've been working on that but the perfect solution hasn't been found yet. I was hoping fitness could play a role in that, but I keep getting plagued with 'injury'. Guess it's time to bump PT to the top of my list. 

I'm up for suggestsions. I told H I need to open my own Sexy Singing Telegram business  ;)

AdamBeckerTenneefrillyfunAngeline