Popping Back In for a Touch-Up

BoneDaddyJiveBoneDaddyJive Chronically TurgidSilver Member Posts: 1,001
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
To all those who missed my wit and charm over the past year or so that I've been away from the forum, I sincerely apologize.  I never really left - just frankly lost interest in following some of the soap operas, so I just wandered away for a spell.  I visited a few times in 2015, but never posted and didn't read much. I just thought I'd pop back in for a while and see what's up and let everybody who remembers me know that things are going well.

To all the new members - welcome aboard!  I was one of the earliest members of the MMSL forum back in 2011 and Athol and his crew literally saved my marriage.   I hope you are able to put the great advice given by the fellow travelers on this forum to good use.   It is a priceless resource.

In the mean time, the things that I learned here continue to work like a charm, and Mrs. Jive is more affectionate than ever.  We have intimate intromission nearly every morning, usually at her initiation.  I continue to MAP at a mostly subconscious level now.  It has become a part of my core being.   If we don't have sex for a week, it is now *she* who gets a bit restless.   Perhaps I've created a monster.   I mean, she's a really sexy monster.  But still.

To this day, she has no clue about MMSL, other than some vague notion that *something* has changed.   

I've also steered some good friends toward Athol's books and the forum, and even posted some references on other parts of the Internet when I see someone who needs to understand the power of the Captain/First Officer model for relationships. 

With the passage of time, I'm getting a bit restless to bring things to the next level and spice up my game a bit.  You could say that we've gotten to a point where the frequency is perfect and I could live with that for the rest of our lives, but I'm thinking that the quality could be bumped up a bit with a few tweaks.

I look forward to spending a bit of time getting caught up.   If any of the old-timers could point me in the direction of some "best of" juicy threads (I'm thinking "Chimpy" and "Hurting Husband" quality threads, I'd be much obliged).

Speaking of Chimpy - has anybody heard from him?   That was a sad, sad saga - I hope it worked out for him.
All humans. This business of love. You have devoted much literature to it. Why do you build such a mystique around a simple biological function?
- KELINDA Star Trek TOS, "By any other name"
TenneePurpleWinter

Comments

• HowardHoward EuropeSilver Member Posts: 618
    Thanks. This is sort of OT but I'm tickled by your statistic of 1,001 posts. Seems randomly poetic.

Still, no wonder you took a long break from the forum. 
    "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
    "Do more of what you love."
    BoneDaddyJiveMr_Brown