Red Pill Book for Childcare & Pregnancy

nyobnanyobna nycMember Posts: 20
edited November 2015 in Married Life
Looks like the wife is expecting! Anyone have any book recommendations, advice, or stories you can share? Book reco's would be great! 

Thanks

Comments

• AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,500
    edited November 2015
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    frillyfun
  • nyobnanyobna nycMember Posts: 20
    Very long story, I was off the forum for awhile but things are good relationship wise. Still need to figure things out career wise. I'll update the threads when I can but I'm off on a two week vacation, hence the book reco requests.

Thanks!
  • frillyfunfrillyfun East PodunkGold Women Posts: 3,386
    With a kid on the way, and nothing great on the career front you should be reading books based on making more money.

Job, insurance, financial security/stability need to be your main focus.  I did like the book "Be Prepared" for Dad's.
    HowlAtTheMoonnyobna
  • zookzook melbourneMember Posts: 333
    Up the duff. Kaz cook. Read each chapter once a week together.. Talks about the changed in her body.... The other that helped us is save our sleep, it has stuff that's not too everyone's taste. But has alot of small bits about feeding routines and different cries etc that helped us immeasurably. Lastly, ignore all advice!!!!! Everyone feels it their given right to load you with their shit.