CartB4Horse's MAP v 1.2

Comments

• CartB4HorseCartB4Horse Southwest USASilver Member Posts: 4,155
    So this morning I woke up and started rubbing my wife.  First, her back and ass, then moved around to the front.  We were both spooning and she wasn't really doing anything to make herself more accessible, let alone help out.  She gets out of bed and goes to get us coffee.....  :(

Later she asked about a vibrator she had found in one of my drawers.  She asked when I had bought it, and not in a joyful way.  I said she knew about it, I had bought it more than a year ago.  We went back and forth a time or two and then I STFU.

The beautiful thing was that I didn't worry about it, didn't let this turn into an anxiety producing event, just brushed it off.  AND it explained the coffee cock block.  :)

I did my work out, managed my stock positions a little bit and got ready for work.  When I went to give her a kiss good-bye I didn't accept the peck on the mouth she offered, I turned her body towards me and pulled her chest into mine and gave her ass a good mauling.  Welcome to my Frame babe!

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

amblrgirlTenneeRone
  • nubbynubby Right HereSilver Member Posts: 1,964

"  I felt lucky to have her as my wife"

"I'm the damn catch.  Time to live like it."
    You were right. But she is also luckier to have a husband that takes his family and marriage seriously enough to put in the effort to improve it.

you are the damn catch. And don't forget it. 

Once I realized I'm the catch and the wife goggles were broken something struck me. I thought to myself. "Nubby, if you were to split up, which of us would be the most desirable? The guy who is in increasingly good shape, can cook and do dishes, laundry, vacuum, dust has his shit together, can build a kitchen, wire it, do the plumbing, drywall, painting, trim work. Then go out and fix anything on the outside of the house or fix the truck?" 
     Or an overweight middle aged, peri menopausal accountant toting two kids? 

With a little bias, I chose the first. That is what helped alleviate the fear of pissing her off or her leaving me.  She knows I would make out just fine and perhaps even upgrade.

Now? I feel my frame is mine and mine only. I am mindful of her needs and feelings, but I won't let them trump my own. Once I got to this point, it felt like I had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders (never really liked leg day :) ).
    Yea, I know I wouldn't be sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring......

I keep following your posts @nubby.  It keeps me on point, pushing forward.  Right now I have a big smile on my face.  I've got this.

Put back on course via a 'One Hour Call' with Athol.  Seriously worth 10 times the cost, but don't tell him that....

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” - Victor Frankl 

nubbyTennee
    @CartB4Horse remember, "awesome is what awesome does "

you got this!!
    CartB4Horse
  • OzLionOzLion Lion's DenSilver Member Posts: 339
    edited December 2015
    Just catching up on your thread @CartB4Horse… yes some strong similarities. I see also the oxytocin addiction once things go well lead to an ease that ultimately leads to unease. Sounds like you've seen the signals and the back to basics approach is spot on. What about giving misses Cart some time to miss your awesomeness… my point is my wife now expects AoS but she doesn't expect me to do AoS then disappear ( a 1/2 or full day) doing stuff for me, building longing. May be the same for you?  
    “The desire of the man is for the woman; the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man” Madame de Staël

"I want my wife but I don't NEED her" @Nubby
    I've been noticing some standard shit tests lately.  Wife will ask me to do something when it's just as easy for her to do it... This morning, while I was still in bed and she was getting ready she said that it was cold in the house...  She could have just bumped up the temperature on the thermostat and been good but she didn't.  I told her to bump it up but she didn't.  I did it when walking out to the kitchen to get us both coffee.  Not sure that was handled right and I have to keep an eye on it.

No sex in two weeks.  Should happen this week end but I'm not going to talk about it.  STFU, do drive  bys and initiate HARD, not be tentative.  And I'll have OI on standby.

Rone
  • AngelineAngeline planting seedsCategory Moderator** Posts: 14,501
    "Get back in this bed, woman, and I'll warm you up."
    Even better if you can growl and grab a leg and try to drag her into bed. If she puts you off (because let's face it, she's getting ready for work) chuckle and roll over and go back to sleep.
    "Speak your truth." - Scarlet
    Remember to play!
    Do the right thing, whether anyone is watching or not.
    Be married, until you are not.

Email address: angeline.greenwood@att.net
    amblrgirlTennee
  • markymapomarkymapo Silver Member Posts: 542
    Should be interesting if she takes these as acts of service or shit tests that she won. It's all nice that you are doing them but don't start doing her laundry and cleaning house now. 

Especially after 2 weeks of no sex. She may think you're doing this to get some luvin. 
    I hear you @markymapo.  I don't know if she was basically asking me to feed her some AoS' or making me her bitch.  My eyes are wide open though, and ready for some quick come backs!

After you turn the heat up, bring me a coffee. The bed is so warm I don't want to get out quite yet :)
    CartB4HorseAngelineamblrgirl
    Better yet, turn up the heat, grab us some coffee and then get back in bed with me!

nubbyamblrgirl
    Well, turns out things didn't go as well as planned.  Not a complete bust though.

I initiated after giving her a back massage (ugh!).  Not that great of an initiation, fought thru some crap to get going with missionary starfish.  I could tell she wasn't into it and it caused me to lose "interest".  Just before calling it and doing a disappointed dismount I told Mrs. Cart that her apparent lack of interest was making it impossible for me.  She started getting involved, had an O herself which I followed up on.  So, disappointing but at least it happened with O's for all.

I picked up a product to take the grey out of my goatee yesterday.  Wife didn't want me to use it but I did anyways.  I didn't have a lot of grey, just some under my lower lip which is now almost all gone.  I'll touch it up in a few days to get the rest of the grey out.  Not sure if Mrs. Cart is trying to "sabotage" my efforts here but I'm not having that.

Work outs have been going good, two weeks in a row.  Good to be back on it again.

TenneeSignorePillolaRossamaverick
    Good that you fought through and made it happen. You can't let that damn hamster get in the way. 
  • KattKatt USASilver Member Posts: 4,554

I picked up a product to take the grey out of my goatee yesterday.  Wife didn't want me to use it but I did anyways.  I didn't have a lot of grey, just some under my lower lip which is now almost all gone.  I'll touch it up in a few days to get the rest of the grey out.  Not sure if Mrs. Cart is trying to "sabotage" my efforts here but I'm not having that.
    Don't attribute bad intentions here.   It's been discussed around here before that some women really don't like hair dye (head or facial) on men.   It's not always a not wanting him to look good / younger thing.    
    AngelineMrsJonCartB4Horse

Angeline said:
    If your wife stepped it up, and you both had orgasms, how is that unsatisfactory?
    Good point @Angeline.  There were a few good things that happened (besides the O's).  I told my wife her not being into it was killing it for me and she got more involved, enough to get hers and get me back into it.

AngelineTennee
    Angeline said:
    If your wife stepped it up, and you both had orgasms, how is that unsatisfactory?
    I think even though she stepped up, it can be hard to determine if she's really into or just, fake it till you make it. It leaves a lingering question in ones head knowing she didn't really want to in the first place. 
    maverick
    @nubby - That's where I was coming from (pun intended). :)

In the past she'd starfish on me, let me have my way with her (and not mind).  I was losing my erection and she reacted differently than she has in the past and actually had an O herself.  Interesting.